Parting comments in each park

Jonesy_86

Original Poster
Me and my girlfriend have been racking our brains trying go think what the cast members say when you leave them. In magic kingdom it's "have a magical day" in animal kingdom "have a wild time/day?" we think. But what do they say for the others if anything

Figgy1

Me and my girlfriend have been racking our brains trying go think what the cast members say when you leave them. In magic kingdom it's "have a magical day" in animal kingdom "have a wild time/day?" we think. But what do they say for the others if anything
Welcome and you've got me thinking I'm usually so tired when I leave a park at night it's all I can do to remember my own name!

JIMINYCR

I've received numerous hand waves with the Mickey glove and "See you real soon" at MK, but can't remember anything specific being said after closing at the other parks other than, "Have a good night, thanks for coming" or "Have a safe trip home." For some reason I don't expect more from them anywhere other than at MK. I have had some CM's at the exit gates ask me, How was your day? or What was your favorite ride?

The Empress Lilly

My parting words were:

EPCOT:
"And next time you pull a stunt like that, we'll call the police."

DHS:
"Excuse me, but you can't take that with you. That eagle belongs in ToT's hotel lobby.'

DAK:
"Nonsense, the feathers are still sticking to your chin. You ate it."

MK:
"No that is not your daughter, that is the redhead AA from Pirates and now please hand her over."

bethymouse

See you real soon is my favorite!
The "kiss goodnight"... ( although I've never been there for that sadly)
Thank you for riding "The wildest ride in the wilderness".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom