Parks restaurants

WDW-Imagineer

I like Coral Reef at the Living Seas in Epcot. Also, the restaurant at Japan is very nice as well. Also, Rainforest Cafe is a must if you haven't visited one before.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

My personal favourites are
MK Tony's Town Sqare
MGM Mama Mel Rosa's
Epcot Alfredo's
I would give the Rainforest in AK a miss as its always over crowded, the services isn't too good they try to rush you. The Rainforest at DD is much better.

Upvote 0

riess424

Original Poster
I would agree that Rainforrest Cafe isn't that good. I went to the one at Downtown Disney and it was crowded and the food isn't that great, but have only been there once.

Upvote 0

dwldzm9

Good Eats...

A couple of my favorites aren't in the parks, but I'll list my top ten (not in any particular order)

1. Flying Fish (BW)
2. Tony's Town Square (MK)
3. Wolfgang Puck's The Dining Room (DD)
4. Bistro de Paris (Epcot)
5. San Angel Inn (Epcot)
6. Liberty Tree (MK)
7. Hollywood & Vine - Breakfast (MGM)
8. ESPN Club (BW)
9. Rose & Crown Pub - Beer is GOOD (Epcot)
10. Anywhere in World Showcase I didn't mention

DESSERT - Boulangerie Patisserie, Main Street Bake Shop, & Ghiradelli

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

IN MK: The Crystal Palace
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Adventureland Veranda ( :( )
The Plaza PAvilion

IN EPCOT: Electric Umbrella
THE LAND
Funnel Cake stand
Alfredo's

IN MGM: Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Rest.
50's Prime Time Cafe
Backlot Express
Toy Story Pizza Planet

IN AK: Pizzafari
Dinoland Snacks
Tusker House Rest.
Flame Tree BBQ.

Upvote 0

General Grizz

Some of my favorites...

THE MAGIC KINGDOM
Liberty Tree Tavern - Oh, such good food!
Cosmic Ray's - You can't beat the live entertainment!
Pinocchio's Village Haus - Nice snacks...very nostalgic atmosphere.

EPCOT:
Garden Grille - Really good cookin' - and fun with them characters!
La Cantina - Quick, yet delicious, Mexican Food
San Angel Inn - Boy, great atmosphere and food
Pure and Simple - Pure, simple, healthy, and DELICIOUS!!!

Upvote 0

Pan

My personal favorites are Chefs de France and Tepinyaka in Japan at Epcot for dinner. The Boulangerie Patisserie in France is wonderful for dessert. The Rose and Crown Pub (not the dining room) is a great place to have a couple pints. The Crystal Palace at MK puts on a good buffet if you're interested in a Character Lunch or Dinner.

I would put Nine Dragon's(China) and the San Angel Inn in Mexico at Epcot as places not to go. It has to be the most expensive Chinese restaurant in the country, the portions are small and the food is mediocre at best. The same can be said of the San Angel, plus the service there was really cr*p.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I like all of grizzly's! I also like Tusker House and Pecos Bill. Who am I kidding??? There is only ONE disney restaurant I refuse to go into...Sci-Fi Dine In. I know a lot of people like it, but my personal experience involved horrible food and the most obnoxious waiter on the planet...and I'm kinda like "everywhere else has the best food on the planet...so I'll go elsewhere!". You can try Sci-Fi if you want...hopefully the waiter I had doesn't work there anymore...

Upvote 0

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I agree with Cosmic Rays in MK, but not for entertainment, only because I start every day with a Ray burger. :) I function useless otherwise. :hammer:

Epcot, I love Beirgarten and Le Cellier. Priority Seating suggested\required, but they're both excellent places. Beirgarten is fun, due to the live shows (and the liter Becks dont hurt). :)

Upvote 0

PrincessK

MK:
Cinderella's Royal Table
Tony's
Pinocchio's (for fast food)

MGM:
Brown Derby
50's Prime Time

Epcot:
Japan's Teppanaki
Canda's Le Cellier

AK:
Rainforest (We had an excellent waiter named Wilberto. Warning: the portions are HUGE! We could have eaten off apps and dessert only!)

I also highly recommend Ohana and Kona Cafe at the Poly.

Kristin

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I've never been to a disney restaurant where the portions WEREN'T huge...you come to love those huge portions when you are talking about brownie sundaes...MY GOSH...~drooling~...and all for just 15,000 calories!

Upvote 0

Lance

I LOVE WDW'S COUNTER SERVICE!

I live for their hot dogs, chicken strips, fries, everything!!!

So for me it's:

Cosmic Ray's in Yew Nork

the Columbia House in MK

Electric Umbrella in Epcot

and the Backlot Express in MGM

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

funny thing...I never knew the Columbia Harbor House existed...don't even remember seeing it. And I've been to disney 12 times...I'm goin there this year...I also like Pecos Bill's and Flame Tree Barbeque...
Kyle

Upvote 0

Dumbo Deprived

Our favorites:

Magic Kingdom:
Cosmic Ray's

Epcot:
Le Cellier

MGM:
Mama Melrose's

Animal Kingdom:
Tusker House

As you can see we tend to mix our sit down and counter service. We do tend to like the sitdowns at the hotels better than in the parks, except for Epcot. They seem to have more options, but Le Cellier is out favorite.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom