Parks now-Greater capacity

6laurac

Original Poster
I see that the last week Disney has increased capacity and wait times but of course, nothing positive was Added for its guests. We are going next week and I’m hoping that two days per park will get us as many experiences (rides) as possible. My daughter hopes to ride, as an example, Seven Dwarfs Mine train at least twice in a day with a shorter wait time. Has anyone gone since the increase in traffic or is going this week? I see that Hollywood Studio Is pretty busy.

I’m also hoping that people are as best as they can still social distancing. This is an advantage to me anytime actually walking down Main Street.

gobstoper27

I see that the last week Disney has increased capacity and wait times but of course, nothing positive was Added for its guests. We are going next week and I’m hoping that two days per park will get us as many experiences (rides) as possible. My daughter hopes to ride, as an example, Seven Dwarfs Mine train at least twice in a day with a shorter wait time. Has anyone gone since the increase in traffic or is going this week? I see that Hollywood Studio Is pretty busy.

I’m also hoping that people are as best as they can still social distancing. This is an advantage to me anytime actually walking down Main Street.
I visited the 23rd through the 26th and definitely could sense that capacity was increased. Because we had a limited amount of days there, we had to visit a park on arrival day, which put us in MK a little before 1 with a 6pm close. We obviously didn't get to do everything but we did a great deal in those 5 hours.

If you're staying on property and using disney transportation; get to the buses early. And add 15 minutes to what you think is early. The lines were insane. Especially for the skyliner at rope drop. I was not prepared for that experience. We got in line for the skyliner at 8:40 but didn't get to the park until 10:05. So be prepared.

Hollywood Studios felt the most crowded. The Mickey ride queue was terribly long..about a 70 to 90 minute wait the whole day I was there (Thursday). I think the heat and slow crawling line made it seem longer than it was so perhaps in normal times, 90 minutes isn't too bad.
Disney is also inflating wait times a bit, so don't be afraid to get in line with an advertised 50 minute wait (except Mickey and Minnie's runaway railway) . There was only once where the high wait time was accurate. We found most to be 15-25 minutes under. If you plan to "rope drop" and stay until close you can probably get all you want done accomished. Ride cleanings seem to take forever.
Social distancing was pretty good in the ride queues...everywhere else not so much. In the parks, mask usage was also pretty good, disney springs=yikes

MissingDisney

GimpYancIent

Discussion going on here about this topic.
Need more hours!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom