Parks music question during holidays.

JIMINYCR

Dis is counting on guests being drawn in for the Christmas decorations, music, parties, and all that it can deliver. Its a big money maker and thats why theyve extended the holiday season/dates and give guests a lengthier time to enjoy. Not everyone can get to WDW in the week before and the days leading up to Christmas so they have been given more opportunity to fit a Christmas trip in. Having the music playing as much as they do adds to the theming and feel of the season. I agree its over the top when all the shopping centers decorate and play holiday music earlier and earlier each year. Everyone is competing for the money that flows when people get in the holiday mood. But at Disney its different because its about the theming and putting guests in the mood for the decorated parks.
I'm one that enjoys Christmas and I can listen to the music at any time of the year. When weve been to WDW in late Nov and early and mid December, Ive loved hearing the music throughout our lengthy stays. We can hear EP loops and all the other park music at other times of the year.

Andrew25

At least WDW plays music tied to whatever theme the area it plays in. Universal is blasting the same modern Christmas songs throughout the entire park and gets very obnoxious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom