parks after 2pm w/o reservations

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you have park hoppers you don’t need a reservation after 2pm for your 2nd park.
Yes, but you need to make a reservation (and tap in) to your first park before hopping to the second.

Beginning April 18, Annual Passholders do not need to make a reservation for a first park at all if they do not visit a park until after 2 pm. Previously APs would have to make a reservation and tap in at a park, even if they weren’t visiting until after 2.

For example, they made a park reservation for Epcot but decide to go to MK (after 2 pm) instead. They would still have to go to Epcot (just to tap in) before they could enter MK. This change eliminates that “tap in”.

Raxel7851

Yes, but you need to make a reservation (and tap in) to your first park before hopping to the second.

Beginning April 18, Annual Passholders do not need to make a reservation for a first park at all if they do not visit a park until after 2 pm. Previously APs would have to make a reservation and tap in at a park, even if they weren’t visiting until after 2.

For example, they made a park reservation for Epcot but decide to go to MK (after 2 pm) instead. They would still have to go to Epcot (just to tap in) before they could enter MK. This change eliminates that “tap in”.
@Tuvalu, I thought I read weekends were not included with this new AP perk. Do you have any info on that part?

Pepper's Ghost

Is there any chance they'll do away with reservations at some point? The excuse when it started was COVID. I think we all realized soon after that it was Disney's way to further steer their cattle. I'm just curious if there are plans for it to go away altogether, or are they going to wait for Epic to take a giant bite out of their daily attendance? I know, I know... I'm converging several different threads in this post. 🤣 Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom