Parking questions!

akmr01

Have a couple of parking questions!

We're staying off site - when we go to the parks do we pay for parking per park or per day??

i.e. if we go to MK then Epcot in the same day do we pay each time we park or do we just pay a daily parking fee and can park where we want that day within resort area?

Also, have several dining reservations at various hotels...can we park at the hotel for free or do we have to pay for parking?

epcot2004

I don't think this is too far off-topic. We plan to drive to a park on our last day to get the absolute most time possable in the park(s) before leaving to catch the Auto Train. We will be staying on-property. Do we have to pay to park even though we are resort guests? It's no big deal if we do, I am just curious.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

I don't think this is too far off-topic. We plan to drive to a park on our last day to get the absolute most time possable in the park(s) before leaving to catch the Auto Train. We will be staying on-property. Do we have to pay to park even though we are resort guests? It's no big deal if we do, I am just curious.

Thanks in advance.

If you are staying at a Disney resort, you do not need to pay for parking at any of the theme parks, including the day you check out of your resort. When you check in, they will give you a piece of paper to put on your dashboard that includes the name of the resort you are staying at and the dates your parking is valid for. So you can continue to park for free at the parks until the end of the day on the date you check out.

Enjoy your trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

StingraySam

Thanks in advance.

Unless you plan on getting to the park as soon as it opens you are not going to have much time there. You need to be in Sanford by no later than 2 pm, earlier if you want to get a good dinner seating, and will need at least 1 1/2 hours to get there. (Sorry, I know this is off the original topic but thought epcot2004 should be aware of this if they already weren't)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom