Parking Lot Hours

StitchInCT

Hello,

I'm curious if anyone knows the hours for the parks parking lots. Like when the open and close in correlation to the days park hours. For instance, I'm planning on parking at Animal Kingdom and busing to Magic Kingdom. Since Animal Kingdom closes at 5 pm (before MK closes), I want to make sure I make it back in time before the lot closes.

Thank you for your time!!

Rob562

Hello,

I'm curious if anyone knows the hours for the parks parking lots. Like when the open and close in correlation to the days park hours. For instance, I'm planning on parking at Animal Kingdom and busing to Magic Kingdom. Since Animal Kingdom closes at 5 pm (before MK closes), I want to make sure I make it back in time before the lot closes.

The lot doesn't exactly "close", but you'll find that transportation back to the park will stop 90-120 minutes after the earlier park closes. You'll probably want to move your car to the MK lot.

-Rob

Upvote 0

cursivesailor

Im having this same issue. We were gonna boat over from HS to EC to catch illuminations after fantasmic. But I dont wanna get stranded trying to get back to my car.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Will I be able to get to the car is the question? Like into the lot and not just at the gate.

The walkway will dump you in the middle of the parking lot over by the off property buses (if you've never done it before).

WDW expects most people to leave the park within about 2 hours of park close. So some sort of transport to resorts runs that late (and later if there are still guests in park). So the parking lot will let you leave that late as well. And even if it's later, I don't believe there are any gates to close at the exits, so you should be fine.

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

Hello,

If you plan on driving to AK then you are better off just driving over to MK and parking there as it will probably end up saving you time in the end.

Upvote 0

StitchInCT

Original Poster
I have another question, so here's the situation. We stay off property and my mother requires a wheelchair (but can only walk very short distances) and to park at Magic Kingdom it requires parking at the Ticket and Transportation Center and then either boating or taking the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom. My mother is not fond of the boat and would rather not be pushed up and down that long VERY steep passageway to and from the monorail, so those are out of the question. That's why we discovered the Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom route and thought it a good fit. But does anyone know of any other possible way to get to the Magic Kingdom that bypasses the Ticket and Transportation Center? Any help from your experiences would be so greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

RMichael21

I have another question, so here's the situation. We stay off property and my mother requires a wheelchair (but can only walk very short distances) and to park at Magic Kingdom it requires parking at the Ticket and Transportation Center and then either boating or taking the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom. My mother is not fond of the boat and would rather not be pushed up and down that long VERY steep passageway to and from the monorail, so those are out of the question. That's why we discovered the Animal Kingdom to Magic Kingdom route and thought it a good fit. But does anyone know of any other possible way to get to the Magic Kingdom that bypasses the Ticket and Transportation Center? Any help from your experiences would be so greatly appreciated!
Any bus from any resort hotel, Epcot, DAK or DHS should get you to the front entrance of MK.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom