Parking at port terminal info port canaveral

mikewdw

Original Poster
anyone park at terminal for 7 days before? any tips or info I need to know? good or bad experiences? we are planning on WDW a couple days before and will leave from WDW first thing that morning so trying figure out parking. have stayed at hotel the night before the other times and left car there.
any help appreciated
mikewdw

Much-Pixie-Dust

I haven't for 7, but I have for four. We prepaid, so leaving was a breeze. You just briefly stop and show them the prepayment. I prefer parking in the covered section in the summer, due to heat and potential of hail. We always rent a car, so I don't want to deal with hail damage on it.

JaxFLBear

We've parked at the terminal for a 7-night cruise before. Price is $120 for a 7-night cruise.

The only tip I can think of is to try and get a spot in the garage on the same level as the sky bridge over to the terminal building.

KCL

Just make sure you stop at the luggage dropoff. I missed it and had to find a guy to come into the garage to help us get everything unloaded and over to the terminal.

patch553

as said before do the pre paid and try to park in the covered section near the walk over bridge. theres cm's as you approach the parking lot that will direct you firstly to bag drop then to parking all of which is well organised and we've never had any issues

mikewdw

Original Poster
someone said if pay for 3 day and don't come back to car you don't have to pay for 4 day on back to back? is that right? do they give you a ticket with a date on it or do you just pay for the number of day when you leave? how do they mark the car and how long it is there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom