Parking at BW?

Disneygrl

Original Poster
We'll be at WDW in Jan. for 2 weeks staying at the BW Villas. I would like to have a rental car because we plan to make a few trips to Univeral for Harry Potter World and also some off site meals, but I've heard that the parking at BW is really far away?

DizneyPryncess

We always have a car, and we've stayed at the BWV several times. The parking lot doesn't go right up to the front door, but I've never considered it too far. For me, it's always been worth having a car (we drive from PA). You can always valet too if you want to, and pull right up to the main door. Since you're going for 2 weeks, and want to travel off site, I wouldn't let the parking at BWV deter you from having a car there.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
As a resort guest you will be able to use the main lot which is closest to the resort. Non-resort guests must park across the street. Don't stress about this ;)

epcotisbest

BW Villas are on the left in this pic. Parking, as everyone has already mentioned, is no problem.

image.jpg

ABQ

I know you got your answer already @Disneygrl , good news is, most likely, you'll find a spot in the lot next to the tennis courts seen above and that's quite close to the Villa portion of the BW. One year I was in the BWV wing right along the smaller "quiet" pool and parked every night right by the tennis courts, no problem. Good news is, your key card works on the doors at the end of the BWV building.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
As a resort guest you will be able to use the main lot which is closest to the resort. Non-resort guests must park across the street. Don't stress about this ;)
This is not the case. Love the Boardwalk but parking is the farthest than any other resort. The lot close is for the most part is ALWAYS FULL. we do not go at busy times of time of year either! If you do not valet eventhough you are a guest at the hotel you have to park wayyy across the street. We mostly valeted but when we did not valet we had a LONG WALK to the parking lot across the street. That is where they make you go park as a resort guest when the other is full but like mentioned was ALWAYS FULL!! Not fun if you have a lot to carry etc. This is why we used the valet most days. The Valet is a very worthwhile extra expense at The Boardwalk!! :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom