Parking and Hopping

Just a quick stoopid question. :p

We're planning a bit of park hopping on our next visit.

Is the parking ticket for the first theme park still valid when we get to the next theme park? I'm assuming (rather hoping) we don't pay again.

maggiegrace1

Yes..The parking ticket is good for the whole day at any park you visit.I think you just put it on your dashboard by the window so they can see it at every park..:)

Upvote 0

inafog

I agree with the captain--just park once. Unless you're going to Downtown Disney, Disney transport is fast and easy.

Also, I almost always beat the parking lot trams by walking at Epcot and Animal Kingdom and sometimes MGM.

Upvote 0

davidpw97

Parking at the park you plan on ending your day at can be a good idea but it doesn't work in every instance. I was there with family in December and we moved the car twice. We were planning on ending the day in epcot and started the day in Animal Kingdom. We would have had to get up alot earlier to get to epcot leave the car and then try to get a bus to Ak and still be there by park open and thats just not possible to get everyone in my group up that early. Plus if you are going with a family with children, I think its easier with children to move your car then to try to squeeze onto a bus and its a little more comfortable. Some parks are alot easier to travel between than others.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom