Park Tickets

Giants14

Original Poster
I am planning on taking my wife and 3 year old daughter to DLP next month - we haven't been to DLP for years and it'll be the first time my daughter has been (she's already been to WDW ;) )

It seems DLP has got wild expensive since our last trip -its coming in around £1000 for 3 nights.

The park tickets are around £520 for the 3 of us - does anyone know of any sites that do deals on park tickets? I'm trying to skim as much as I can off.

Any advice on the best hotel to stay in? Looking at Santa Fe or Explorers just for the money side. Explorers ooks nicer with a pool etc

fradz

For Park tickets:
https://shop.veepee.be/fr-BE#/ (not currently offering a deal, but they sometimes have great combo deals with hotels+tickets)
Or knowing someone with an Infinity AP...

Regarding hotels, I like to stay at one around the lake, for how close they are from the parks; but that's personal preference.

imsosarah

@Giants14 Double check - i don't recall buying tickets until the kids were 4? Also i know there were a few package deals I just read that included meals - maybe that would off set?

I am planning on taking my wife and 3 year old daughter to DLP next month - we haven't been to DLP for years and it'll be the first time my daughter has been (she's already been to WDW ;) )

It seems DLP has got wild expensive since our last trip -its coming in around £1000 for 3 nights.

The park tickets are around £520 for the 3 of us - does anyone know of any sites that do deals on park tickets? I'm trying to skim as much as I can off.

Any advice on the best hotel to stay in? Looking at Santa Fe or Explorers just for the money side. Explorers ooks nicer with a pool etc

fradz

There's right now an offer on Veepee

(prices below are per person, including park tickets and EMH, 2days / 1 night, but they also offer 3days/ 2nights. Free stay for children under 12)

1579597409761.png

1579597437321.png

Last edited:

AndyS2992

It seems DLP has got wild expensive since our last trip -its coming in around £1000 for 3 nights
Eh, where are you looking? We regularly go to Disneyland Paris at various times of year and stay 5 nights at Disney's Newport Bay hotel, tickets for 5 days for three adults and return Eurostar service for three from London direct to Disneyland and it costs us only a little over £1k, and that sometimes includes a free dining plan for all of us. £1000 for two adults and a kid for three nights in the Winter seems a little off.

Giants14

Original Poster
Eh, where are you looking? We regularly go to Disneyland Paris at various times of year and stay 5 nights at Disney's Newport Bay hotel, tickets for 5 days for three adults and return Eurostar service for three from London direct to Disneyland and it costs us only a little over £1k, and that sometimes includes a free dining plan for all of us. £1000 for two adults and a kid for three nights in the Winter seems a little off.

We are flying direct from Belfast which was around £370 return.
Explorers hotel (3 nights) £195
Park Tickets - we've shaved a bit of the price by paying single day 1 park tickets on two of the days - still around £420 I think

That also doesn't include the TGV from CDG into Disney

We are scoured the internet for the cheapest way to do it and this is the best we could muster.
Belfast flights are limited as well

European1992

I have never seen prices this cheap. Is this some kind of a UK only deal?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom