Park-Scented Candles

atigs

Original Poster
I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on the Anthology Disney collection, but I want to vent/check in/ask/beg for your feedback on not only Anthology's candles, but all Disney park-scented candles on the market.

I purchased the Soarin' and Haunted Mansion Anthology candles and was not very happy with what I got--neither smelled aaaanything like either ride. Which is fine, they're lovely, but not accurate. They recently released a scented candle called "Splash Down," however, that supposedly smells like "Disney water." Obviously I am intrigued.

That being said, what scents do YOU think are actually accurate, if any? I'm dying for some Disney park scents in my home/car/etc. but the only ones I've found that are legit are Etsy's Simple Gals, and they have limited selections.

Share away!

LSUxStitch

Just recently I've been researching these candle companies as well, interested to see the responses.

I've hard some good things on mapleandwhiskey Disney candles.

Phil O'Nan

Anthology Wilderness Lodge was also not accurate. Nice scent, but not what I was looking for. Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge has been the closest I've found so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom