Park reservations advice

ilovelabs2021

We are booked for 6 days/5 nights at Beach Club in early July. What do you think of these reservations?

Arrival day-Epcot; Day 2-MK; Day 3-HS; Day 4-MK; Day 5-AK; Departure Day-HS (have a late flight)

We have two for HS to maximize our chances of getting a boarding pass for ROTR and two for MK as we typically need two days there. We have hoppers and plan to hop to Epcot on our HS days. Am I making a mistake not to book a pass for Epcot for opening (we have an early flight on arrival day, but it will be early afternoon by the time we make it to the park)?

Any advice would be most appreciated!

Dave B

If you are park hopping like you stated, I think your plans look great, you can always take sky liner over to Epcot on your HS days if wanted/needed

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I would switch day 4 MK to the departure day only because we like to do MK as our last blow out fun day. Do day 4 as AK and move HS to day 5. Its fine as you have it, its just what you prefer. Not doing EP at opening isnt a problem, unless its a park you think youd want to spend more time wandering.

Upvote 0

ilovelabs2021

Original Poster
I would switch day 4 MK to the departure day only because we like to do MK as our last blow out fun day. Do day 4 as AK and move HS to day 5. Its fine as you have it, its just what you prefer. Not doing EP at opening isnt a problem, unless its a park you think youd want to spend more time wandering.
I think I chose HS as the last day so we could be more "local" and won't have to worry about getting the bus from MK back to Beach Club to take the Magical Express to MCO.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I think I chose HS as the last day so we could be more "local" and won't have to worry about getting the bus from MK back to Beach Club to take the Magical Express to MCO.

Unless you get everything out of HS on Day 3. Epcot is closer to Beach Club through the Int'l Gateway. You can walk straight there without being dependent on boat. Epcot might be a safer alternative for your last day because it's closer.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Unless you get everything out of HS on Day 3. Epcot is closer to Beach Club through the Int'l Gateway. You can walk straight there without being dependent on boat. Epcot might be a safer alternative for your last day because it's closer.
They can walk back from HS too. They aren’t dependent on the boat with either park.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I think your "distribution" is perfect, OP, for the reasons you mentioned. As far as the order in which you visit things, that's totally subjective (depending on what people like to begin and end with), so I'd say you're golden.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom