Park reservation questions

ladydi

My family is going to Disney for 5 days from June 12-17. We have purchased a four day base ticket with our room offer through the Disney credit card offer. My husband needs to leave a day early so I was planning on upgrading my pass and my kids passes to a five day once I got there and going to MK with them on the last day which is Thursday, June 17. Do you think there will be park availability for MK on that day? I could upgrade and just eat my husbands pass if necessary but I’d rather save the $60. I know in the grand scheme I’m spending thousands but….

yensid1967

I tried to check on what parks are available for Thursday, but the system wants you to have a linked ticket...so I could not help that way! The next step I would tell you to do is to call Disney @ New Tickets (407) 939-7679 Existing Tickets (407) 934-7639.
Hope this helps...enjoy your trip with Hubby and kiddos!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I tried to check on what parks are available for Thursday, but the system wants you to have a linked ticket...so I could not help that way! The next step I would tell you to do is to call Disney @ New Tickets (407) 939-7679 Existing Tickets (407) 934-7639.
Hope this helps...enjoy your trip with Hubby and kiddos!
You should be able to check availability without having a ticket. They even tell you to do that before buying tickets.

This is the link for the U.K. site, hopefully it will default to the right page for you and the OP.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Are you going to Epcot (or perhaps AK) one of your other days? Those rarely sell out except on the extreme busiest days. Book your MK days to lock in those days, and skip booking another park for yourself and kids until you've upgraded your tickets.

For the chosen Epcot/AK day only book your husband's park reservation. Then book your extra MK day for everyone else other than your husband. When you arrive, add the extra day to the proper tickets, then go in and book the Epcot/AK day for the same day/park as your husband.

-Rob

Upvote 0

ladydi

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. I think I’ll go ahead and take our Epcot day off our reservation. We have that planned for Tuesday-can’t see that selling out right away. Appreciate the idea!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom