Park Pass Question

Tabby1395

Original Poster
So basically,

I made park reservations for the three people in my travel party 2-4 weeks ago, however one of my friends who was supposed to come with us backed out. I found someone else to fill his place and was able to re assign the unused ticket to the new person. However now even tho the ticket was re assigned the park pass reservation. Didn’t update and still shows the other person.
Will Disney help me change my Park reservation. To reflect the people using the tickets or what will they give me? I don’t want to wait on the phone until I hear from the experts on here first

nickys

Premium Member
So basically,

I made park reservations for the three people in my travel party 2-4 weeks ago, however one of my friends who was supposed to come with us backed out. I found someone else to fill his place and was able to re assign the unused ticket to the new person. However now even tho the ticket was re assigned the park pass reservation. Didn’t update and still shows the other person.
Will Disney help me change my Park reservation. To reflect the people using the tickets or what will they give me? I don’t want to wait on the phone until I hear from the experts on here first
I would call the IT helpline directly, they should be able to reassign the park reservations to your new guest.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
So basically,

You can do this right on the website. No need to call.

Tabby1395

Original Poster
Are functions on the desktop site different from the App?

I was able to re assign my park ticket, but now the park pass reservation is my issue. It won’t update to reflect the change in my park ticket.

I am going go call the IT help desk today and see if they can help me

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Are functions on the desktop site different from the App?

I was able to re assign my park ticket, but now the park pass reservation is my issue. It won’t update to reflect the change in my park ticket.

I am going go call the IT help desk today and see if they can help me
Changing your park ticket does not update your Park Pass. It's not supposed to.

nickys

Premium Member
You can do this right on the website. No need to call.
You can reassign tickets. You can’t assign park reservations as far as I know. All you can do is try and book for the new guest.

But if you already have one for the person no longer coming then IT can help you by reassigning it to the new guest.

Tabby1395

Original Poster
IT was very helpful and re assigned the park pass reservation to my new guest. I will say the initial CM couldn't pull it off and I had to ask for a supervisor, but once connected to Mitch from IT it was very easy. All in all total wait time was 80 Min

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom