Park pass limit reached?

ELG13

Sorry for another post but I contacted Disney chat and they couldn't help so they told me to call so I thought I'd ask you smarty pants first. We are AP holders currently booked for a week at ft wilderness campground in April with our park passes for the week already booked as well. I went to look at available parks in December and when I do so, it tells me our park pass limit has been reached. According to the cast member I chatted with and from my understanding, I should still have 3 days outside of that April reservation I can book. We may not be staying on property.

ELG13

Original Poster
Sounds like there may be an issue with your account. It is my understanding that you should have 3 AP days in addition to the resort stay.
I haven't activated my passes yet. Could that be why? We were supposed to activate them in May but obviously couldnt.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I haven't activated my passes yet. Could that be why? We were supposed to activate them in May but obviously couldnt.
Shouldn't matter. I only have a voucher and it allowed me to book park days. It may be that because you've booked days with a resort reservation it's seeing that as your 3 days you can book with an AP and won't let you book more?

Upvote 0
If you have a room only reservation you should be able to book as many days as your reservation. I have reservations for Oct and Dec 2020 and Feb 2021. Initially I could only make 3 days total. After many calls I finally got tech support to get all the days. Sounds like you are experiencing the same glitch

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Are you sure you’re looking at the AP “pool” of park reservations for December? Make sure you aren’t looking at the resort guests or offsite ticket holders.

Also what type of AP vouchers do you have? Are they blacked out for the dates you want?

Upvote 0

DVCakaCarlF

Are you sure you’re looking at the AP “pool” of park reservations for December? Make sure you aren’t looking at the resort guests or offsite ticket holders.

Also what type of AP vouchers do you have? Are they blacked out for the dates you want?
Good questions...if you are not staying on site, you only have three days, depending on the type of pass.

Also, if your AP isn’t activated, you won’t be able to do much.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Thanks y'all!! I figured it out. We were originally scheduled to go in May and when I cancelled that reservation, it did not cancel our park passes so it was still seeing those. Rookie mistake.

Upvote 0

JohnD

If you have a room only reservation you should be able to book as many days as your reservation. I have reservations for Oct and Dec 2020 and Feb 2021. Initially I could only make 3 days total. After many calls I finally got tech support to get all the days. Sounds like you are experiencing the same glitch

Correct. In this, it acts like FP+, you can book for the entire length of your stay, provided your entrance media (ticket or AP) is also for the length of your stay.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom