Park Maps

Javier Boughton

Original Poster
hello guys...

I dont know about you, but I personally love to have stuff about the parks on my computer.

Recently, the PDF maps that you could download from disneyworld's page, are very, very small. you cant zoom enough!

but the one that appears on the little windows..yeah, you know which one, the one that says zoomifier, and is a flash file you cant save...

so I took the time to do a lot of copy and paste (hopefully nobody has done it), so...i have a VERY big map of Epcot, and one of Magic Kingdom...

is there a way to post it?

thanks everyone

dumboflyer

I'm not sure about that.....BUT have you looked at WDW on Google Earth!? That's an awesome "map" of Disney! My mom almost cried when she saw how Haunted Mansion isn't really in the mansion itself! :)

disney180206

masonp said:
but isnt most of WDW blurred on Google Earth????:brick:
If you look on Google Earth, most of Disney is pretty clear. Downtown, Epcot and The Magic Kingdom are all reasonably clear. But Disney Studios and the Animal Kingdom..plus the water parks ARE blurred. It's still worth looking at the bits that aren't though....

peter11435

masonp said:
any idea why they are blurred?:wave:
Its not so much that they are blurred but only that they have not been taken recently. Google Earth is great but not all areas have been taken in high resolution photos yet. MK and Epcot are high resolution photos the areas south that include AK and MGM are old images and have not been taken ywt in high resolution. Someday this will change when they get around it to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom