park maps - how can i get 'em?

enough

I want to get a set of park maps to help plan things out but when I wrote to guest relations the CM said he couldn't mail them to me, that they don't do that. Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a set of park maps? Would AAA have them? Would some kind sould who is going there mail a set to me :->?

Any ideas are appreciated!

rpgman

any book store that has books on Disney World....like some guide books.....

you'll have to pay for the book to get the maps though...

I got my quide books at Books a Million for around $16.00 each

rpgman

Upvote 0

enough

Original Poster
I guess maybe I wasn't clear - I'm looking for the maps they hand out at the parks - not re-creations of them you'd find in a book.

Does anyone know if AAA might have them?

Upvote 0

enough

Original Poster
hm. i just called AAA and they were no help. The woman I spoke with told me to go to the website, and when I asked if they had actual real-deal copies she said no, and that they couldn't get them - was she feeding me a line?

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

I don't think so.

For reasons I have never been able to figure out, Disney is stingy with park maps--until you get to the parks. Then you are free to take as many as you want.

As far as I know, your best bet is a guide book, or a friend who has one from a previous trip.

Upvote 0

Frontierland

If you go to WDW, you don't go to all parks, but want all park maps, then go to Downtown Disney and go to Guest Relations in the Market Place, thats what I do. Last time, I think I grabbed like 20 maps including extra brochures like golf courses, cirque de soul(sp?). oh, and can't forget the time guides.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by sandjhooker
MATT--maps are in the mail. Enjoy.

Now isn't THIS what it's REALLY all about?!?!?!?

Great to see SANDJHOOKER and ENOUGH get together on this.

Very cool guys!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Now isn't THIS what it's REALLY all about?!?!?!?

Great to see SANDJHOOKER and ENOUGH get together on this.

Very cool guys!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I am full of the Disney LOVE! It really wasn't a big deal and my wife was glad for me to get rid of some of my Disney clutter. I told Matt that we don't throw anything away from our Disney trips and I guess this is one reason why. I'm glad to help out and see someone else so excited over something so simple.

Upvote 0

enough

Original Poster
you know what they say (and it's true in my case) simple minds, simple pleasures.

i can't wait for the maps! I'll be sure to get a few extra sets when i go in sept. should anyone else have the need for them down the road...

Upvote 0

pepsistar

:D Enough--- If you are staying at the Disney Hotels-- They have them at the front desk. At least they did--

Ummmmmm, remember "Things" always change when you get there. Ha ha :lol: No matter How much planning you do. Check for E-ride nights---too more time! to do things.

Have a great time!!!:sohappy:

Kudo's to Sandjhooker :D Good Job!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom