Park Hours

bubbles1812

Question... our next Disney trip starts Saturday Dec 7, meaning our Dining Reservation window starts June 10th [at least by my calculation, that's 180 days before]. However, park hours on the website haven't been released for December and if they continue their pattern of releasing hours one day at a time, they'll only be up to Dec 3rd when June 10th hits. Anyone have any strategies to deal with this? Or do they generally release a bunch of days once a new month hits? I've never paid attention to it before and honestly can't remember if I've had this issue before either.

I plan our trips based on park hours, EMH, ect. I'll figure out After Hours and Candlelight Processional as they come but I just hate making dining reservations while feeling like I'm shooting in the dark because I don't know the general park hours.

Edit: Or maybe I just need to look closer...looks like all November hours are out but you have to go to the actual month rather than just looking at the little calendar at the top that you scroll through. Sneaky Disney.

Last edited:

JillC LI

I've always found that the park hours were released at least a little more than 6 months after the current date so you could plan accordingly. Sometimes they do get modified though.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Park hours are released 180 days at a time.
So December 7th will show up on June 10th if that's 180 days.
As long as you have a room reservation you'll be able to make your ADR's 180+10 and so you'll know the park hours as well.
They will be updated about 3-6 weeks out though.

Upvote 0

ElleJay1119

Question... our next Disney trip starts Saturday Dec 7, meaning our Dining Reservation window starts June 10th [at least by my calculation, that's 180 days before]. However, park hours on the website haven't been released for December and if they continue their pattern of releasing hours one day at a time, they'll only be up to Dec 3rd when June 10th hits. Anyone have any strategies to deal with this? Or do they generally release a bunch of days once a new month hits? I've never paid attention to it before and honestly can't remember if I've had this issue before either.

I plan our trips based on park hours, EMH, ect. I'll figure out After Hours and Candlelight Processional as they come but I just hate making dining reservations while feeling like I'm shooting in the dark because I don't know the general park hours.

Edit: Or maybe I just need to look closer...looks like all November hours are out but you have to go to the actual month rather than just looking at the little calendar at the top that you scroll through. Sneaky Disney.
My day was today for 12/1 and hours weren’t out on Disney’s site, but Kenny the Pirate’s site seemed to be spot on because once I booked my ADRs, the park hours showed up in my plans, (provided my ADRs were in that park on that day) and they were 100% correct.

Upvote 0

bubbles1812

Original Poster
My day was today for 12/1 and hours weren’t out on Disney’s site, but Kenny the Pirate’s site seemed to be spot on because once I booked my ADRs, the park hours showed up in my plans, (provided my ADRs were in that park on that day) and they were 100% correct.
Cool. I will look at his site! It’s been stressing me out. Thanks so much :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom