Park Hours

junpit

Hi

Last year I visited WDW at about this time and we noticed that Disney would decide to vary the hours of MK. I mean it would say 20:00 close and on one occasion they made it 23:00.

I have had a look at the park hours recently and have noticed that BB suddenly went from being open when we go in a few weeks time to being closed until April 9th. This is a real pain in the backside! Its my favourite place and I will only get a few chances late in our holiday to go. I'm also a little concerned that Disney could turn round and say that they aren't going to open it until a few days before Easter and hence I will lose out totally.

Comparing last years visit to this years, we are going much later. This was done in the hope to get later visits to MK and also better opening hours with BB. This does not seem to have worked at all for us.

Does anyone who happens to be more aware than myself know if the variation of park hours for MK is something that happens alot or can I normally rely on the documented park hours on the disney web site as being gospel. Last year, like I said above, they were extended at the last minute even to the point where the leaflets of park hours which were on show in MK did not match up with the closing time.

Anyway I would also like to know if there is any chance that BB will open up a little earlier too. This would be a real bonus.

junpit

Original Poster
Hi

In my post I was referring to the nature of WDW extending their opening times and was wondering whether this is common practice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom