Park Hours Greatly Extended

niteobsrvr

The 9:30 Fantasmic is most likely a mistake. Its logistically impossible. However, they could have meant that there would be a 9:30 and a 10:30 show. THis would not be unusual because last year there were many nights when the Fantasmic show started a half hour after the official park closing time.

As I learn more I will post an update.

LoriL

May hours

Intercot has just posted May hours, E-ticket night information, event information, and Grad Nite information. I don't know where they get it, though! Thanks to TommyBoy, who posted this on the General Discussion Board, but I thought everyone looking here would also be interested.

2much2do

Re: May hours

Originally posted by LoriL
Intercot has just posted May hours, E-ticket night information, event information, and Grad Nite information. I don't know where they get it, though! Thanks to TommyBoy, who posted this on the General Discussion Board, but I thought everyone looking here would also be interested.

Where can I find Intercot?

Aurora1996

We'll be there 4/16-4/20 and I keep checking to see if the hours change. There are no Fireworks or Spectro scheduled at the MK the week we will be there.:cry: My DD5 is very disappointed and so am i. We have never seen Spectro.:(

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
that week is my area's spring break--they will have a lot of angry guests if they don't extend hours and add SpectroMagic...it was shown every night of Presidents Week, and half of the nights it was on TWICE!

Aurora1996

I hope that they realize this and make adjustments. I don't mind crowds as long as there are decent park hours to give you the opportunity to get to do alot of the rides and attractions.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom