Park Hours Extended for June

RalphinSC

Not as big a boost as I had hoped for, especially at the Magic Kingdom. Zero 3am EMH's at MK for the whole month. :(

I'm guessing with all the heavy construction going on, they would need to try and get in at least a few hours every night to do things that require no park visitors to be around.

notnothin

Not as big a boost as I had hoped for, especially at the Magic Kingdom. Zero 3am EMH's at MK for the whole month. :(

I'm guessing with all the heavy construction going on, they would need to try and get in at least a few hours every night to do things that require no park visitors to be around.

2am EMHs aren't sufficient? :shrug:

wdwfan22

Original Poster
I'm surprised to see there are still 10pm closing times on a few Saturdays especially towards the end of June. Hopefully all dates get bumped to at least 11 pm.

Cmoore12282

So no more evening EMH at epcot on tuesdays? Seems kind of late to be making a 3 hour change even if it is just emh. We planned a later dinner in Italy for that night (june 5th) with the intention of strolling and shopping the countries after...but apparently not anymore. Not a huge deal because im sure we'll have time another night, but still annoying considering disney is pushing for this whole plan your entire vacation ahead of time thing. We did plan and now that night is kind of blown. We also planned on doing Morning emh wednesday at hollywood to get the big attractions in before its a chaotic and now that no longer exists also. grrr.

wdwfan22

Original Poster
So no more evening EMH at epcot on tuesdays? Seems kind of late to be making a 3 hour change even if it is just emh. We planned a later dinner in Italy for that night (june 5th) with the intention of strolling and shopping the countries after...but apparently not anymore. Not a huge deal because im sure we'll have time another night, but still annoying considering disney is pushing for this whole plan your entire vacation ahead of time thing. We did plan and now that night is kind of blown. We also planned on doing Morning emh wednesday at hollywood to get the big attractions in before its a chaotic and now that no longer exists also. grrr.

Evening Extra Magic Hours for Epcot still take place on Tuesdays :)

Cmoore12282

hmmm....i think you're right. I just checked again and now its the way it was. Perhaps either the site or my computer was being stubborn and not updating from may to june when i clicked it. Thats a relief...i was really kinda peeved about that. Thanks for making my night wdwfan22!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom