Park hopping options? What???

OK, so I’m in the process of purchasing tickets for some family members who are coming in from out of town for January 2021. When I went to purchase the tickets I see that there is a park hopper option to upgrade your tickets. Now I am a Florida annual passholder and I know that park hopping is not being seen in the foreseeable future. So why is this option even available? Especially if you were to purchase the upgrade, then just get your money back, because hopping doesn’t occur. So now I’m like, do I purchase the upgrade for them which is more money? Or do I just go with the one day tickets, knowing in the back of my mind that most likely park hopping is not going to occur. Any advice? 🤨

Dave B

Maybe they are AP, like mentioned, but also bought park tix's as part of a package, allowing for two separate admissions, that's all I can think of, since you cannot park hop now

Upvote 0
OK, so I’m in the process of purchasing tickets for some family members who are coming in from out of town for January 2021. When I went to purchase the tickets I see that there is a park hopper option to upgrade your tickets. Now I am a Florida annual passholder and I know that park hopping is not being seen in the foreseeable future. So why is this option even available? Especially if you were to purchase the upgrade, then just get your money back, because hopping doesn’t occur. So now I’m like, do I purchase the upgrade for them which is more money? Or do I just go with the one day tickets, knowing in the back of my mind that most likely park hopping is not going to occur. Any advice? 🤨

When I called in a few weeks ago and asked a similar question, I was put on a long hold before the rep came back and told me that, "We're trying to re-implement park hopping at the beginning of 2021. The availabilty of the ticket does not guarantee that park hopping will be available during my stay, only that it is the company's intention. Should I purchase a ticket with an option that is not available at the time of my stay, the difference would be subtracted/refunded"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom