Park Hopper Pass??

ucanfly

I was on disneyworld.com trying to figure out a dream vacation today and I noticed that buying a 10 day ticket without the park hopper is 63$ cheaper than a 5 day park hopper. Now say you bought the 10 day ticket and wanted to 'hop' to another park; would this burn 2 days off your 10 day pass?

I don't see myself going to more than 2 parks per day, and buying a 10 day pass instead of a 5 day park hopper could save me 63$... Being the penny pincher I am this is a big deal! so can anyone tell me if this method is plausable? Have I discovered how to beat the disney system :lookaroun ?? Input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

chaggy102

I don't mind the Park Hopper Pass...I actually the more I think about it, I love it...Seeing for some reason...I know a lot of you on the board love it...but I can't spend more than half a day in either MGM or the Animal Kingdom so thoughout one day when I'm in Disney; I split a day between MGM and the Animal Kingdom..

~Chag

Upvote 0

luna99

last time I went I was so glad we had the park hopper because my boyfriend started feeling sick, so we went back to our room and he took a nap, then we headed back out to the park later that night.

we did, however, waste a lot of time doing that and didn't get to see as much as I would have liked in the park, but oh well. things happen and it's good to have the hopper pass just in case.

so question: If you don't have a park hopper pass.. can you still go to the extended park hours? :veryconfu

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
last time I went I was so glad we had the park hopper because my boyfriend started feeling sick, so we went back to our room and he took a nap, then we headed back out to the park later that night.

we did, however, waste a lot of time doing that and didn't get to see as much as I would have liked in the park, but oh well. things happen and it's good to have the hopper pass just in case.

so question: If you don't have a park hopper pass.. can you still go to the extended park hours? :veryconfu

The Park Hopper option does not affect your ability to exit a park and reenter the same park during that days normal operating hours. You would need to get your hand stamped (if they still do that) as you leave the gate area.

Upvote 0

luna99

The Park Hopper option does not affect your ability to exit a park and reenter the same park during that days normal operating hours. You would need to get your hand stamped (if they still do that) as you leave the gate area.

doh! thanks for the reminder. :p I believe they do the hand stamping still.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

You must stay at a Disney resort to qualify for EMH however if you were at MK in the morning you could not go to EMH at MGM that night unless you had park hopping.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom