Park Calendar

psuchad

Original Poster
Is there anyplace online where I can print out a complete calendar for my vacation all on one page. I would like it park hours, extra magic hours, and fireworks schedule all together. So far all I have found is each item listed separately per day.<o></o>

napnet

I'm not sure but i created an Excel spreadsheet and broke it down that way. It made sure we got to see all the shows :) yes i am a nerd :sohappy:

wild01ride

I have gradually built up my spreadsheets from one vacation to the next from a little grid calendar a few years ago to the latest, which is a meg and a half and has five tabs: 1) Schedule Overview, 2) AR Confirmation #'s, 3) EMH times and Attractions, 4) Flight-Resort-Event Confirmations & Pricing, 5) Latest AP, DVC, and DDE discounts.
And this doesn't even include the "Travel Materials" which is distributed to each member before the trip to kind of highlight some of the things we'll be doing for any who have not been to WDW before!

Hey, as long as you've got an Excel spreadsheet open when the boss walks by.... :lol:
(Although it's hard to explain the WDW logos, the Flower and Garden banner, the restaurant photos, etc. as being "work-related"! lol!)

David

napnet said:
I'm not sure but i created an Excel spreadsheet and broke it down that way. It made sure we got to see all the shows :) yes i am a nerd :sohappy:

Hey that's not being a nerd. That's the life of a Disney OCD of which I am a member. :lol: :lol: :lol:

shoppingnut

David said:
Hey that's not being a nerd. That's the life of a Disney OCD of which I am a member. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A member too and proud of it. I make up a spreadsheet too and put in parades, etc too for each park.

Disney Newbie

Wow, I have always done that for our various vacations - not just this one for Disney World, but figured I was pretty odd. I am glad to see that there are a lot of OCD planners out there. :wave: :lol:

David

This year we have nine going. One four year old, two 13 year olds, and 6 adults. We don't leave until October 6, but the color coded spread sheet with park hours, parades, fireworks, EEH, reservations, times to be at the bus stops are already on it. They will laminated before we leave. Ordered tickets for MNSSHP today.

Planning Disney trips---I love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom