Paranormal Experiences at Disney World

Prock3

Two of the boats around MK are haunted. The general joe potter is definitely haunted, and to a lesser extent the bon voyage is also haunted

Tigger19

Original Poster
I really do believe all these stories, as freaky as they are! I will definitely be on the look out for any ghosts next time I go.
DDEPILLO: That first picture scared the wits out of me:eek: He looks scared and alone, it's so sad and it seems he just wants to leave :(

Prock3

Details?! How exactly are they haunted?
In the case of the potter many years ago a sea racer cut it off while it passed one of the islands in the seven seas lagoon, the prop basically pulled the boat under the ferry. Late at night she can be seen wandering the decks of the potter, anywhere from being in some of the equipment rooms, to being seen in the standing in the pilot house.

I never saw her during my time in transportation but I had a very good friend who was positive there is no way the boat could be haunted. Well one night when he was on it waiting for the boat to be moved into service he was standing at one end and turned his head where he saw someone walking at the other end (the side facing the lake, he was on the side closest to shore), He yelled hey you can't be here and walked down and she was gone. The boat had been empty for 2 hours before the first crew got on it and he was part of that crew. There was no way a guest could be on the boat, it wasn't a member of the crew he saw as they were both in the pilot house's performing their checks. He was quite shaken up by the whole experience and asked to go home that night.

As for the bon voyage we have to go way back to when they were first being built. there was an accident during the construction where unfortunately a worker lost his life and supposedly some nights you can hear loud banging in the hull. This one Im skeptical but I still believe its true, but the potter is definitely haunted.

Tigger19

Original Poster
Honestly I think more locations at WDW have a ghost story than not. CM's get bored and either make up stories for fun and pass them along, or maybe get over-worked / over-tired and "see something".
by ghosts! duh!
Okay I guessed I deserved that sarcastic answer!:hilarious:

In the case of the potter many years ago a sea racer cut it off while it passed one of the islands in the seven seas lagoon, the prop basically pulled the boat under the ferry. Late at night she can be seen wandering the decks of the potter, anywhere from being in some of the equipment rooms, to being seen in the standing in the pilot house.

I never saw her during my time in transportation but I had a very good friend who was positive there is no way the boat could be haunted. Well one night when he was on it waiting for the boat to be moved into service he was standing at one end and turned his head where he saw someone walking at the other end (the side facing the lake, he was on the side closest to shore), He yelled hey you can't be here and walked down and she was gone. The boat had been empty for 2 hours before the first crew got on it and he was part of that crew. There was no way a guest could be on the boat, it wasn't a member of the crew he saw as they were both in the pilot house's performing their checks. He was quite shaken up by the whole experience and asked to go home that night.

As for the bon voyage we have to go way back to when they were first being built. there was an accident during the construction where unfortunately a worker lost his life and supposedly some nights you can hear loud banging in the hull. This one Im skeptical but I still believe its true, but the potter is definitely haunted.

That's freaky, I've never heard that story before!

The Haunted Mansion is apparently full of possessed items. Walt wanted the Haunted Mansion to be a place where real ghosts could happily haunt and reside in a safe place;) But most of the ghosts in it are obviously mechanical :rolleyes:

AndyS2992

Lol pretty much everything in this thread has been debunked, are false for entertaiment eg made up or details are incorrect or exaggerated. The videos are fake viral videos by Disney for the Halloween season, the ashes in the Haunted Mansion were at Disneyland not WDW etc

Yert3

Not to completely change the subject, but does anyone else miss the original hitchhikers? I thought the new effects were funny but to me the old props looked so much better. I always prefer the look of practical effects, even in movies.:cyclops:
At first I was really against the new CGI ghosts. I am a die hard fan of phsical effects over digital ones. I was extremly disappointed to hear the change. And then after I saw them, I thought it was so cool! I didn't expect them to interact with you.

Patrick_Ears

You know i cant say if they are real or not. I have done lot's of ivestigations and some with some famous of the Paranormal world. Lot's of questions come in to play with these videos..

Magenta Panther

I really do believe all these stories, as freaky as they are! I will definitely be on the look out for any ghosts next time I go.
DDEPILLO: That first picture scared the wits out of me:eek: He looks scared and alone, it's so sad and it seems he just wants to leave :(

The winking Tigger in your avatar box leads me to doubt your sincerity...

Anyway, I have seen that Disneyland/Haunted Mansion ghost video before. It's truly strange. It really does look like a ghostly figure is walking out of the Mansion (right through the shut gates), down the walk and across the lake. Maybe it's Walt checking up on things (and oh how I wish that were true. I wish he would haunt Robert Iger...)

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

You know i cant say if they are real or not. I have done lot's of ivestigations and some with some famous of the Paranormal world. Lot's of questions come in to play with these videos..
Seriously? Did you read the thread? They were VIRAL VIDEOS MADE BY DISNEY. There is nothing to discuss, other than perhaps that its a clever marketing idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom