Paranormal Disney Event In September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDebRob

It's a 3 day event not a permanent attraction Deb....plus there's a ton more pretend - the entire basis for Disney...IS PRETEND.
First of all I'm rob not deb. Nice to meet you. That was your first mistake. Your second was assuming all of Disney is based on pretend. It was always separated from the beginning of MK and Epcot opening. MK was the fantasy place and Epcot was the education park. Even the attractions from opening tried to teach you something wrapped in animatronics. Even the festivals from F&W and F&G tries to educate and teach in someway. It's slowly slipping away year after year and I'm allowed to get tired and sick of it. What's next after ghost hunters? Go put it in fantasyland, it's a better fit.

Victor Kelly

Ech......reality tv nonsense. I would call it something else but Mom would warn me again because people are so...............lets say flibberjobbitz dee dee dee.

DashRendar

From the website linked above..."Disney is not affiliated with the Paranormal Disney World Trip 2015." I doubt it will be in the park. Sounds like some sort of ghost-con that will take place somewhere like the Best Western then head to the parks after "celebrity" MnG's and presentations on this nonsense. Someone is trolling for air-time...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It's a 3 day event (September 11-13) happening inside Epcot at the park, with paranormal speakers, food, parties, etc. Seems like a kickstart to the Halloween season.

There's nothing wrong with a seasonal event at Epcot. Valentines, Halloween, Christmas, whatever.. It's just the permanent attractions that are killing Epcot. Epcot could easily have a freaking awesome halloween event themed to ghost tales from all of the different countries.

TeriofTerror

I think I've exceeded my snarkiness quotient for the day on the Confederate Flag thread, so I'll limit myself to commenting that I'll be leaving the 11th and will therefore be unable to attend.
I will, however, be attending a Doug Loves Movie show at the Orlando Improv on the 9th, and I'm super stoked about that!

jasongowin

Original Poster
hey it's not for everyone..if you enjoy it great, if you don't enjoy it also great...just asked if anyone else was going - not for the collective opinions of people who like to crap in other people's cornflakes or are bitter with Disney's direction.

champdisney

First of all I'm rob not deb. Nice to meet you. That was your first mistake. Your second was assuming all of Disney is based on pretend. It was always separated from the beginning of MK and Epcot opening. MK was the fantasy place and Epcot was the education park. Even the attractions from opening tried to teach you something wrapped in animatronics. Even the festivals from F&W and F&G tries to educate and teach in someway. It's slowly slipping away year after year and I'm allowed to get tired and sick of it. What's next after ghost hunters? Go put it in fantasyland, it's a better fit.
Whether you like it or not, the concept behind Epcot has obviously changed. Why rant over a three day festivity? Why must some people always turn an Epcot thread into a "THIS ISN'T WHAT EPCOT WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO BE" thread. We get it. Yet, what can we do about it? You're going off on the OP for absolutely no reason. The fella found newsworthy information, if you don't like it. Oh well. Send WDW an email over your displeasure with Epcot or something.

Also, only because some individuals find things of the paranormal unrealistic doesn't necessary mean it's uninteresting. I find it interesting and educational if YOU happen to be into that kind of stuff. If my time and money are well put in place within that timeframe of the event, I'd be glad to attend.

Also that Fantasyland comment... No, just no. Epcot is fine.

jasongowin

Original Poster
Thank you, I really appreciate your words Champ...it turned from something I get a kick out of and wanted to find like minded people who may also be attending...and got bombarded with the Epcot Patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom