Parades

hsb1970

We will be at WDW in October 2009 and I would like to know about the parades. For instance how long they last, best place to be and if they are all worth it, etc.? I want to see all of them but just wanted to know in case I happen to miss one. Thank you in advance!!!

coltow

We don't even bother trying to find a spot on Main Street any more. It's too crazy. The last few times we've watched MK parades we've either been in Frontier Land, near Pecos Bills or in Liberty Square, near Liberty Tree Tavern.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

MK - 3pm parade - Yes, definately worth the wait. About 20mins to run past
MK - SpectroMagic (usually 9pm) - A definite must see. About 20 mins to run past
Our usual viewing choice is on Main Street

AK - Mickeys Jammin' Jungle - Yes, definately worth seeing About 20mins to run past
We usually stand near to the Tree Of Life - purely because we leave the park after the parade.

DHS - Block Party Bash - seen it once, wouldn't bother again. About 20mins to run past

Waiting time to see the parade from the scheduled start depends on where on the route you're stood.

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

my favorite parades are the 3 oclock parade at mk and spectromagic at mk. if you can go like 2 hrs before the parades start (sounds crazy, i know) you can try to sit on top of the train station. there are tables and chairs up there and you get a great view of the parade going down main street. the only problem is you have to get there really early if you want to get a seat.

Upvote 0

babydonald

IMO, the AK parade is the absolute best. My son loves to watch it. SpectroMagic is also a must see. We did the Wishes dessert party and the view was pretty good and we the fireworks view was good as well. Watching SpectroMagic from the Terrace gave us a good view without having to camp out for a place to watch and fight the crowd.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom