Parade VIP Viewing?

Cruella

We are scheduled for breakfast and lunch at the Animal Kingdom for one day and we can schedule vip viewing for the Jungle Parade.... But I dont think a full day at the Animal Kingdom would be necessary... We thought about leaving after lunch and coming back for the parade. Is the VIP viewing worth coming back from the hotel with kids for or should we make other plans for the other 1/2 of our day? (We do not have time to come back on another day just for the parade, either.):confused:

RPMdfw

Depending on how old your kids are and how much they like the anmimals and the trails, etc. You may want to spend the entire day there. I can see kids easily spending a lot of time at the petting zoo at Rafiki's Planet Watch and at the boneyard playground at Dinoland. Add showtimes and two meals plus rides, that could easily take you to the 4pm parade time. I'd say go for the VIP seating for the parade.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Sorry but I have to say this...

I hate when people come out and say that Animal Kingdom isn't worth a full day. I spent a full day and more when I was there last year, and I am sure I will do the same this year. If you aren't in to learning something and are only looking for rides then NO Animal Kingdom isn't a whole day, but then you are also missing the entire point of the park.

Take your time around Animal Kingdom. Enjoy everything there is to see. I GUARANTEE you will not be dissapointed!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom