Parade Change for MNSSHP????

StitchFan21

Original Poster
I have been hearing a rumor that the parade for MNSSHP will be changed this year. Is this rumor true or is this person just not hearing things right? (My source is in the parade). I really want to see the headless horseman and the dalmation puppie please don't say they are going away? Also where in the past has the parade typically started they are saying this year it will start in Adventureland?

Thanks so Much,

FrumiousBoojum

They have bus drivers in the parades?

Well, hopefully any changes would include a remodling of the Haunted Mansion to look more like MK's and less like DL's for continuity purposes. And maybe an addition of Nightmare Before Christmas (if they haven't done that yet), which is a possibility as I did have a friend that said he was scheduled to go in for audition for the part of Jack (but wasn't able to make it).

Chernabog

I think your source is wrong. There is no way the parade can come from Adventure land. Haven't worked in many WDW parades I can assure you that there is no back stage entrance large enough to get all the floats out. Plus most of adventure land is too small to safely run a parade through. The parade will start in either the back of Frontierland next to splash mountain or come from main street as all the other parades do. I agree that I hope the headless horseman and puppies are still there though. i'll be there Ocotber 7. See you all then! :sohappy:

DS456

I did mention the other week that they had a new pirates float backstage. Maybe that will be used for the halloween parade.

TheDisneyGirl02

I didn't hear about a route change, I did however hear that they are changing a few floats...which ones, I'm not sure. I think they maybe getting rid of the Villians "band' float, but I maybe incorrect. My friend who told me this is a parade driver so I do trust her, but who knows with Disney...stranger things may have happened!

Amy :)

celestia

I am going to the cast preview next week, I will let you know (and take photos.)

I havn't heard of any changes myself, but I do believe it is coming from splash mountain since the cast preview is in frontierland.

MSTINKHERBELL01

Yay! Please..Please..Please. I'll pay you one Disney Dollar ;) .

celestia said:
I am going to the cast preview next week, I will let you know (and take photos.)

I havn't heard of any changes myself, but I do believe it is coming from splash mountain since the cast preview is in frontierland.

MagliteL13

celestia said:
no disney dollars needed, I cannot wait to see it myself ;)

:sohappy:

Ditto. I too shall take pics. Apparently there's also a Entertainment Thank You thing in Frontierland that night as well--and the CP 'roundup' in Frontierland as well as that. It'll be interesting to see how they keep everyone on Main Street!

drew81

The Hercules float is getting made into a Peter Pan float. Hook and Pan will be sword fighting on it. They are adding more Mansion ballroom dancers to the parade.

A "Ghost" Host

Hope this hasn't been said already, but There is a new Pirate float, which I heard will invole Hook and Pan in a swordfight.
Hmm, I'd like to see them take out the dalmations, that my friends is not fair to the dogs. Locked in that cage. I know Disney takes good care of them but as a strong animal activist I justthink its not fair to do that to them :)cry: )

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Here are some pictures from 2004 I took.

He's a bit hard to see, but it is the headless horseman...

showphoto.php

Parade Sign...

showphoto.php

Villians...

showphoto.php

HM Dancers...

showphoto.php

Mickey at the end of the parade...

showphoto.php

mhead

A "Ghost" Host said:
Hope this hasn't been said already, but There is a new Pirate float, which I heard will invole Hook and Pan in a swordfight.
Hmm, I'd like to see them take out the dalmations, that my friends is not fair to the dogs. Locked in that cage. I know Disney takes good care of them but as a strong animal activist I justthink its not fair to do that to them :)cry: )

So the better alternative is to have them in a place that does not take care of them? Or perhaps running into the road to get run over by a car?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom