Parade and Show hours?

*wdwobsessed18*

Original Poster
For my last few visits to the world i found the Show and Parade hours right on disneys website. But since they've changed the site I can't seem to find them. Since I like to plan my days and nights before i get there it would be a great help if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance:)

" All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

WDWmazprty

For my last few visits to the world i found the Show and Parade hours right on disneys website. But since they've changed the site I can't seem to find them. Since I like to plan my days and nights before i get there it would be a great help if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance:)

" All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

Here ya go:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/ :wave:

Rob562

Steve's site only give the current week's entertainment schedule. And while it doesn't change all that much from one week to the next, over time and the seasons it does change a lot.

If you're looking for a more user-friendly calendar, check out the UK version of the WDW webpage:
www.disneyworld.co.uk

It's laid out like the old WDW webpage, just click the Calendar link near the top, and then on individual days.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom