Paper FP and FP+

75disney

Original Poster
I have read about many people double dipping - getting paper fast passes while having made FP+ selections. How does this work? I know that you need to get the KTTW card as well as a Magic Band. Are the two not linked? Would I still be able to get paper fast passes like I always have? I am going in late Nov. still during the test phase.

Texas84

I used my AP for paper during my test. I'm sure the KTTW would work as well. I was double-dipping like a maniac last weekend. I should have tried both. Darn it.

ddrongowski

I used my AP for paper during my test. I'm sure the KTTW would work as well. I was double-dipping like a maniac last weekend. I should have tried both. Darn it.
We did hear them announce on the tram that WDW is no longer taking the paper tickets and you have to swap them out for the RFID card.

ddrongowski

Yes, but the RFID cards still have a mag-stripe for use with the paper FastPass machines.

-Rob
You are correct, I misunderstood what you said, and thought you had a "paper" ap ticket (did that even exist?) and also a plastic ap ticket.

Yes we used FP+ tickets and a paper fp with the RFID KTTW card.

ddrongowski

I have read about many people double dipping - getting paper fast passes while having made FP+ selections. How does this work? I know that you need to get the KTTW card as well as a Magic Band. Are the two not linked? Would I still be able to get paper fast passes like I always have? I am going in late Nov. still during the test phase.
We just got back Sunday from WDW. Yes if you have a band, schedule with FP+ the rides you MUST do. Then while in the park(s) you can also use the existing FP system as they still give you a plastic KTTW (it has an RFID chip in it also) to use as a backup, or instead of, or in tandem with your band to get paper FP's. We only got 1 paper fastpass as the standby lines were very short.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Your KTTW card would not have worked for paper fastpasses, since you have an AP. Your KTTW would be for opening your room door and room charging only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom