Paper Fastpass collection

DisneyDad0056

Original Poster
I am arriving in Disney this Friday. I will be visiting all four parks through the stay and have pre-selected fastpasses on my magicbands. I plan on collecting as many different paper fastpass stubs as I can. Does anyone know which parks (if any) are still offering the paper fastpass? I heard MK removed them on the 14th. Can anyone confirm this? Did they remove all or just some? Any of this information will be helpful. Thank you.

John G.

lilclerk

I think Epcot will be the last to switch to all FP+ as of the 23rd. You may be out of luck. You wouldn't be able to get paper FPs as a resort guest anyway, unless you had separate tickets with a magnetic strip.

DisneyDad0056

Original Poster
I think Epcot will be the last to switch to all FP+ as of the 23rd. You may be out of luck. You wouldn't be able to get paper FPs as a resort guest anyway, unless you had separate tickets with a magnetic strip.

Yeah I was gonna use my annual pass cards to obtain them. Oh well. Thanks for the information.

CaptainShortty

By the time you arrive on Friday all 4 parks will have transferred over to FP+ only. The legacy (paper) FPs will no longer be available. Animal kingdom and magic kingdom have already gone, FP+ only, studios goes live tomorrow and Epcot goes love Thursday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom