Pandora

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Searched a bit and could not find the answer, if it is out there let me know and i will delete this thread.

We are headed down here in July, closing in on fast pass reservation time. I know Pandora does not open until May27th are they already booking fast passes for the attractions ? Or will it be after they day it opens they will open fast pass reservation ?

msteel

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/pandora-fastpass-now-live.925502/

You will be able to book a fastpass, but both of the attractions are tier 1, so you will have to choose 1

@Thecorsi4 Some may be able to book fastpasses, but your success is very much not guaranteed. I say this based on trying to get 7DMT and FEA fastpasses at 7:00 am 30 days out. FEA was not available and the only time I saw for 7DMT was 9:10pm. The Pandora situation may be helped by higher capacity but don't be surprised if you cannot get them.

(Edited for typo)

Last edited:

correcaminos

@Thecorsi4 Some may be able to book fastpasses, but your success is very much not guaranteed. I say this based on trying to get 7DMT and FEA fastpasses at 7:00 am 30 days out. FEA was not available and the only time I saw for 7DMT was 9:10pm. The Pandora situation may be helped by higher capacity but do be surprised if you cannot get them.
I find that FEA is harder to get than 7DMT, but Pandora is still wide up for both rides in June. I don't think they are as hard to get as FEA or 7DMT. Even TT is more booked than Pandora rides. While Pandora is new I am not sure how much draw it really has vs traditional Disney rides. We'll see when we go in June.

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
I find that FEA is harder to get than 7DMT, but Pandora is still wide up for both rides in June. I don't think they are as hard to get as FEA or 7DMT. Even TT is more booked than Pandora rides. While Pandora is new I am not sure how much draw it really has vs traditional Disney rides. We'll see when we go in June.
Thank you,

I hope the draw stays low, I am super excited about some new attractions..

correcaminos

Thank you,

I hope the draw stays low, I am super excited about some new attractions..
Hopefully we'll get a better idea of what it will be like quickly. First weekend is Memorial Day weekend so that will be swamped I am sure. We'll be there the next weekend and hope to see a lot of it. I didn't care for the movie, but the new land does look cool.

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Hopefully we'll get a better idea of what it will be like quickly. First weekend is Memorial Day weekend so that will be swamped I am sure. We'll be there the next weekend and hope to see a lot of it. I didn't care for the movie, but the new land does look cool.
cant wait to here an update about it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom