Pandora: World of Avatar attractions incident 3/29

Minthorne

Some of us do not define our existence based on "likes", or being a faux insider. And did you seriously use the phrase "jelly"? Your man card is officially revoked.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Some of us do not define our existence based on "likes", or being a faux insider. And did you seriously use the phrase "jelly"? Your man card is officially revoked.

Sure sounds like you're jelly...

And now it has dwindled down to people jockeying to be the first to re-post a Bioreconstruct pic from twitter.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Sure sounds like you're jelly...
More power to Bioreconstruct, he/she actually takes time out of his/her life to provide something of value. My comment was in regards to people falling over themselves to be the first repost the content vs the type of actual insider information we used to receive from several people who are no longer here.

But if your metric for "jelly", is misinterpreting individual statements, then feel free to label me at will.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
More power to Bioreconstruct, he/she actually takes time out of his/her life to provide something of value. My comment was in regards to people falling over themselves to be the first repost the content vs the type of actual insider information we used to receive from several people who are no longer here.

But if your metric for "jelly", is misinterpreting individual statements, then feel free to label me at will.

The people we lost regularly posted aerial photos?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
The people we lost regularly posted aerial photos?
They may be "lost" to you, but some of us still communicate with them and get valuable input but have no desire to gain popularity by reposting what they share. We care about Disney more than social media influence.

Content is content. Whether it's aerial photos (@Scuttle is the O.G.), numbers charts and graphs (@ParentsOf4), or P&R info. Neither of my posts that you quoted had anything to do with Bioreconstruct, but it was about the people who have the odd desire to re-post the info in an effort to gain value as an influencer. Perhaps you were jealous that they beat you to the punch and your daily "contribution" was limited to challenging Martin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom