Pandora store at Magic Kingdom

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I was wondering what the Pandora charms go for at the Magic Kingdom. Any under the price of $25?
Most go for around $50-$95. Never seen or heard of any under $25 ever. Sorry. :( You can see a bunch of them in DisneyStore.com as well. Prices on there are the same as what any store at the parks sells them for to give you an idea.

Last edited:

Tinkerkelle

Is anyone aware of the availability of park exclusive charms? I had heard that, when they first arrived, they were very hard to get as they sold out as soon as they were put out. Wondered if that was still the case? Hoping to get a couple when we're there in October.

bethymouse

I hope they have some park exclusives. I want to add to my bracelet, but I can only afford one at a time. They do run about 45$-95$. I know a totally completed Pandora bracelet can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $3,500 depending upon the style of the bracelet ( sometimes even more$$$).;)

UberPlannerMom

I hope they have some park exclusives. I want to add to my bracelet, but I can only afford one at a time. They do run about 45$-95$. I know a totally completed Pandora bracelet can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $3,500 depending upon the style of the bracelet ( sometimes even more$$$).;)
Yeah they can! And that is one of the problems I have even going in the pandora stores- some cute 22 year old chippy always cheerily asks me, "What charms do you have in your pandora collection?" I will answer with the :rolleyes: 3 :rolleyes: charms that I have and then they loose the perky smile and say, "Just the 3?" Uhh no lady, I meant 33 and I just forgot about the other 3! Yes 3! I also have a few chamilia charms from before disney partnered with pandora but come on! You don't have to make me feel bad about only having three... I came in to make it four but maybe not now... :(

Tink28

I am hoping to find some park exclusives ones in Nov, I have one which my Brother bought from Ebay for me for Christmas, on his own back, with no prompting from me, so would like to add to that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom