Pandora Soft Opening Watch

Brent_S

I just booked my fastpasses today thru may 28th and no fastpasses are available yet for pandora attractions. Hopefully they will release soon

No one can even get FP until 60 days out... sooooo yeah. 68 days out, so check back next week. Same Bat channel, same Bat time.

danniyell

No one can even get FP until 60 days out... sooooo yeah. 68 days out, so check back next week. Same Bat channel, same Bat time.

Iv been able to get fastpasses for the past 3 days for 27th as I'll be there on opening day but there's none for flight of passage or river navi :) YET!
But I notice they are now listed as rides on the my Disney app for animal kingdom and a little attraction for has popped up for avatar land but no map :)

Chet Dakota

So here is some info from someone on the disboards.

The projected beginning date for DVC and passholder previews is April 22nd.

I am DVC and will be at WDW on April 22 for the Dark Side Half Marathon. Serious question...How does this work, and how do they let you know? I live in North Carolina and I do not remember anything about notices for Mine Train or NFL in my email or on-line. I might have missed them since I was not at WDW when this happened. If the DVC Preview is going to happen while I am there this time, I do not want to miss it. Thanks!

Brent_S

I stand corrected, apologies... and good to know! As my 60 day arrival is in two days, so then I'll be able to do FP for the entire duration of my trip on that first day?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Frozen Ever After
That was basically just an overlay with the same ride system and when it did open with no soft openings it was still a mess. The soft opening is more for the ops CMs to work out the kinks with smaller crowds than to give guests a sneak peak.

DisneyDrew

That was basically just an overlay with the same ride system and when it did open with no soft openings it was still a mess. The soft opening is more for the ops CMs to work out the kinks with smaller crowds than to give guests a sneak peak.
That is true, when most of it was familiar with CM's and tons of technical issues.

FNG

We are there Easter through Darkside weekend, so hoping for something during that timeframe. I have seen the 22nd tossed around as a possible date (DISboards). We are penciled in at AK for the 20th, 22nd, and 23rd

The hubby and I are coming to Orlando for Celebration and then the parks the following week! I figure Disney sees Spring Break as a prime time to do soft openings - they've done it before, at least at Disneyland :)

Disney Analyst

The other site is stating AP previews April 8th and 9th, but I really don't know if anyone has started training yet. I had heard one of the first groups was training the week of the 9th...

FNG

Question regarding AP previews. Can AP holders bring guests? My wife and I have them but kids won't have them until we upgrade tickets after we arrive. Will this prevent me from getting my kids pre-registered should dates actually arise?

IanDLBZF

Hearing reports that there will be AP previews on 4/8 & 4/9! More dates seem possible, but I heard there may be a technology ban of some sort involved as well (i.e. no cell phones or cameras), but I don't have details about the "technology ban." Stay tuned!

Rteetz

Hearing reports that there will be AP previews on 4/8 & 4/9! More dates seem possible, but I heard there may be a technology ban of some sort involved as well (i.e. no cell phones or cameras), but I don't have details about the "technology ban." Stay tuned!
From the most famous other site.

As a side note some AP's are blocked out during this time so that doesn't help the validity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom