Pandora FP+

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Wasn't Pandora FP supposed to open today? Was anyone able to make reservations yet? Too early for us, but I was curious.

nickys

Premium Member
Wasn't Pandora FP supposed to open today? Was anyone able to make reservations yet? Too early for us, but I was curious.

Yes, it was open. Apparently loaded without the "tiers" but these were added quite quickly.

There's a thread somewhere in the Avatar Land section of the boards.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
I saw the other thread after I posted this. I wanted to delete it since it is redundant, but couldn't figure out how. :)

nickys

Premium Member
I saw the other thread after I posted this. I wanted to delete it since it is redundant, but couldn't figure out how. :)

For info, at the bottom of your post there should be 3 options, in blue (at least they're in blue for me) of Edit, Delete, Report.

Don't know about how to delete a new thread. Maybe if no one has replied it automatically removes it? Anyway I wouldn't worry!

Patcheslee

Can anyone see if there are FP available for June 4th? I'm still a week from my booking window and TP is either messed up or there really is none available after May 26th.

AndrewsJ

I got each ride on different days. It is so ridiculous how people flock to the next greatest thing. All we've heard is how people skip AK for other parks. I love the fact that these same people won't get FP+ for the 2 attractions for years to come.

kinghenry

Can anyone see if there are FP available for June 4th? I'm still a week from my booking window and TP is either messed up or there really is none available after May 26th.

How isn't there none available if tomorrow opens the 60 day window. I reserved two days at a Disney resort just to get a hold of those fast passes, May 27 and the 28th. I wanted to wake up at 7am on 3/ 28, to reserve them. There better be some available if not I'm canceling my days.

Last edited:

disney4life2008

I got each ride on different days. It is so ridiculous how people flock to the next greatest thing. All we've heard is how people skip AK for other parks. I love the fact that these same people won't get FP+ for the 2 attractions for years to come.

Lol years to come is a stretch. And assuming you are staying on property that is the only way you got to reserve the ride. Its no different than frozen, the fanfare will last the first 3 months, but by September will level off.

disney4life2008

How isn't there none available if tomorrow opens the 60 day window. I reserved two days at a Disney resort just to get a hold of those fast passes, May 27 and the 28th. I wanted to wake up at 7am on 3/ 28, to reserve them. There better be some available if not I'm canceling my days.

The problem is that 60 days opens for you that way, but there are people who reserved rooms in advance whose 60 days started before or day of fp being available. So pandora is in fact, standby only.

For us aps we can only do 30 days out so i have accepted no pandora for me lol

kinghenry

The problem is that 60 days opens for you that way, but there are people who reserved rooms in advance whose 60 days started before or day of fp being available. So pandora is in fact, standby only.

For us aps we can only do 30 days out so i have accepted no pandora for me lol

It still doesn't make sense to me. Avatar land doesn't open til the 27th of May. Fast pass+ shouldn't even be available for anyone until it gets to the 60 day window, which is tomorrow (technically today) the 28th of March. If someone is staying from May 24th to the 27th, they shouldn't have been able to get fast passes for Animal Kingdom for the 27th until the 60 day mark. Especially for a grand opening.

If I would've known I would have made a reservation starting the 24th to the 28th, then grab those fast passes. And later modify my stay to just be the 27th and 28th.

disney4life2008

It still doesn't make sense to me. Avatar land doesn't open til the 27th of May. Fast pass+ shouldn't even be available for anyone until it gets to the 60 day window, which is tomorrow (technically today) the 28th of March. If someone is staying from May 24th to the 27th, they shouldn't have been able to get fast passes for Animal Kingdom for the 27th until the 60 day mark. Especially for a grand opening.

If I would've known I would have made a reservation starting the 24th to the 28th, then grab those fast passes. And later modify my stay to just be the 27th and 28th.

I understand your logic. Hopefully someone can chime in and explain. Maybe check out the fp availability thread on here.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/pandora-fastpass-now-live.925502/

Patcheslee

I was refering to Touring Plans showing no availability at all Pandora or otherwise. They have been fairly reliable so out of curiosity I was seeing how availability was going. There are a few people who are within their booking window if a resort guest and staying up to 10 days. With so many ppl here I asked simply because some people can book now. Logic being is it really out or a system issue I'm seeing. I have until April 4th till I can book.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member

I don't understand what you mean exactly. Someone staying from May 20th to June 3rd can book all their fastpasses 60 days out from May 20th. So on the 24th, having heard that they can now book for Pandora will have done just that, so now hold fastpasses for one Pandora ride a day. That is exactly how fastpass works. A friend of mine is over the moon, as their 2 week holiday ends on 28th May. As soon as she heard, she was online on the 24th and booked a fastpass for each of her last 2 days.

Everyone who was within their 60 day window on 24th will have done the same. Pandora opens within the duration of their stay, so they were able to book fastpasses on 24th. The 60 day window only rolls on day by day for off-site guests.

You're unlucky in that your 60 day window didn't open until after the fastpasses were all taken. But there will have been thousands who have a stay spanning the opening days who lucked out.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
TP is showing a lot of availability now, although not sure if it is accurate since others said there were no more available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom