Pandora Conservation Initiative Game

Rider

Original Poster
I got a pop up in my MDE app while I was in Animal Kingdom yesterday. It appears that Disney has setup a Facebook Messenger chat bot to interact with and give you more information about the creatures of Pandora. Just a few minutes chatting yes/no with the bot and Disney will donate $10 to help save an animal of your choice.

IMG_2880.PNG
IMG_2881.PNG
IMG_2882.PNG
IMG_2904.PNG

Castle Cake Apologist

Perhaps not quite as fun as playing along when you're actually there, but you can search "Explore Pandora" from messenger and interact with the bot remotely as well. She'll send the same information and pictures.

You'll even still eventually receive the link to choose an animal to donate $10 to the conservation of, so I highly recommend that everybody do this to maximize the amount being donated.

EDIT: The bot is not very intelligently responsive and seems to have a somewhat pre-programmed conversation already set. If you try to deviate, she will give you a somewhat snarky response. For example, I asked if she could send a picture of a Sting Bat and she replied "I could, if I wanted. But I don't, so I won't." Sassy scientist.

Last edited:

Castle Cake Apologist

just pulled this up on Messenger. I'm not at the park, so how do I go about this?

Just search for "Explore Pandora" on messenger and begin speaking to her, she'll guide you along. It's a little more difficult to answer her questions correctly if you're not in the park actually exploring Pandora, but a lot of people on sites like this are probably somewhat familiar with the things she shows you and asks you about simply from obsessively pouring over photos from the land lol. You'll eventually be asked to select an animal for Disney to donate the $10 to.

It is much more fun from within the land itself, though.

No Name

Thanks, I had heard about this before the land opened but hadn't seen it in action. Glad they are doing this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom