Palo and Remy reservation during the same cruise question

dchris

Original Poster
Hi WDWMagic forummers!

Me and my girfriend are taking a 7 night Fantasy cruise this November,
and we are totaly excited to go.:D
We also enjoy fine dining and this is where our question comes in.

We would like to dine both at Palo AND Remy during our cruise,
but we are keen to see the animator's palete show and want to enjoy pirate's night as well because we heard they were awesome because of the show at Palete's and Fireworks for pirates night.

Can somebody give us advice on which nights we have to book our Palo and Remy dining so we won't miss the two nights I mentioned before?

Thanks in advance!

Greetz

Dennis

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi WDWMagic forummers!

but we are keen to see the animator's palete show and want to enjoy pirate's night as well because we heard they were awesome because of the show at Palete's and Fireworks for pirates night.

Can somebody give us advice on which nights we have to book our Palo and Remy dining so we won't miss the two nights I mentioned before?

Thanks in advance!

Greetz

Dennis

Rotation goes Animators, Enchanted Garden, Royal Court and so on
And pirate night seems to be the 4th night

StageFrenzy

You could always change you reservation once on the boat as well. I have been able to book dinning on the boat with relative ease. Someone always changes their mind and decides not to dine I think.

Disneyfalcon

Hi WDWMagic forummers!

Thanks in advance!

Greetz

Dennis

These days it's a little harder to predict your dining rotation. So I'd probably pick one you would like and then call and request it. Your choices would be as follows where A=Animators, E=Enchanted Garden and R=Royal Court -

AERAERA
ERAERAE
RAERAER

If Disney follows the standard way of assigning rotations, you will probably be RAERAER

If you're on an Eastern cruise, pirate night should be the 4th night and if you're on a Western, it should be on the 5th night.

There are some exceptions there, so you can call Disney and ask what night it should be on your cruise.

Formal night should be the first sea day.

jme

Might I also suggest that you do Palo Brunch instead of Palo Dinner - that way you get the Palo experience without sacrificing another dining room night. So really you would just need one evening you don't mind skipping out on a duplicate for your Remy dinner.

dchris

Original Poster
Well I read that as off juli the Palo brunches will be slowly fased out acroas the fleet in steps, does anyone know if this is true or not,I read it on another wdw site

Jseven

Well I read that as off juli the Palo brunches will be slowly fased out acroas the fleet in steps, does anyone know if this is true or not,I read it on another wdw site

I hope this is not the case! Although, it would not surprise me. Two weeks ago our server jokingly said that there is always an 'emergency crew member meeting' that always happens to coincide with staff taking food away from Palo brunch once its over. :ROFLOL:

While I am certain that cast members take full advantage of the leftovers, it seems like it would be a waste of higher cost food items if they are taking away so much food every day.

ChuckElias

My understanding is that the HIGH TEA at Palo (not brunch) is being eliminated. The reason for this, as I understand it, is that they are actually going to expand the availability for brunch. So not only is brunch NOT going away, it's being expanded.

Hope that eases your mind :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom