Pal Mickey Clothes are out!

HebeJebe

Original Poster
I was at Once Upon a Toy this past Sunday and saw the 4 outfits for Pal Mickey.
The 4 outfits are:
Poncho & galoshes
Mickey Mouse t-shirt, hat, camera & pack
Pin traders vest and lanyard
Safari vest and hat

DisneyWales

Yey

How cool, more stuff for me to buy when i get back.

The only other thing they could do to make Pal Mickey the Ultimate Accessory is to make him future proof. I.e. he could get updates while around the park when a new ride is built etc.

Does anyone have any pics of the kits.

elpirataman

STR8FAN2005 said:
Mine needed that in August when Katrina killed him:cry:

Hey if you don't already have another one, I have v.1 extra I can send to you. I feel sorry that Katrina killed him :(

He's in wonderful condition and I'm sure he would be happy to acompany you to anymore of your Disney adventures!

CaptainMichael

elpirataman said:
Hey if you don't already have another one, I have v.1 extra I can send to you. I feel sorry that Katrina killed him :(

He's in wonderful condition and I'm sure he would be happy to acompany you to anymore of your Disney adventures!
Thanks for your generous offer:wave: , but we had just gotten the v2.0 after our v.1 started malfunctioning.

We're gonna try to get Disney to give us a new 2.0 after we tell them what happened. Maybe Disney will feel generous...

JEDIsney

That's very neat, new costumes for Pal Mickey! I'll definitely be buying the pin traders vest and lanyard outfit for my Mickey so he can match me in the parks :)

lpet11984

I've heard so much about Pal Mickey but never seen him in "action"...the outfits sound adorable! Anyone else hear about Sorcerer Pal Mickey? Seems to have a place in my memory from somewhere...

Is purchasing one worth the investment? I've also heard he can be an expensive little treasure...

DisneyWales

Love

I love my Pal Mickey and ive been praying for new costumes for him for a long time now.

Its a little expensive, but its a great addition for when you've been a few times, he has a habit of making you notice things you may not have noticed before.

Plus he passses the time well on those busy days. The characters also love seeing you carry a Pal Mickey.

I seriously hope they work on an upgradeable version, or one you can take to other parks. I'd love to have Pal Mickey guide me around Tokyo Disneyland/Sea.

nibblesandbits

I'm actually surprised it took them this long to get different clothes for him. I would have thought they would have made them a long time ago.

#1DizGal

Anyone know if the outfits are also sold at WOD? I've contemplated getting a PM for the longest time. If I can get my AP discount at WOD, I could get both the PM and an outfit or two. Whatcha think?

Mr Bill

That's pretty neat that they're coming out with new clothes for it. Now everyone won't be walking around the parks with the same Mickey.

I hope the next version that they come out with is able to receive updates within the park. But then again, if the current one never gets out of date, why would anyone buy a new model?

ErickainPA

Just found some pics of the outfits. They are going for about $17 on ebay. These are pics they had on their auction.

47b6df39b3127cce96a5f93d790a00000015108Bctmzhmycu
47b6df39b3127cce96a5f922f82500000015108Bctmzhmycu
47b6df39b3127cce96a5f92d791a00000015108Bctmzhmycu
47b6df39b3127cce96a5f915792200000015108Bctmzhmycu

Mickey Club package says: BEING A TOURIST IS OH SO MUCH FUN. SPECIALLY WITH ME BY YOUR SIDE! THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO - CAN WE GET IT ALL DONE? C'MON PAL. LET'S GIVE IT A TRY!" (contains: HAT, SHIRT, PACK, CAMERA)

Pin Trading package says: I LOVE TRADING PINS WHILE I'M OUT AND ABOUT; I MEET FOLKS FROM ALL KINDS OF PLACES! IF YOU TO , PAL, ARE A PIN TRADING SCOUT THEN LET'S GO FILL UP OUR CASES! (contains: VEST WITH MINNIE PIN AND PIN TRADING PIN, PIN TRADING BAG)

Safari package says: ADVENTURE AWAITS US AS WE EXPLORE PARADES, ATTRACTIONS AND SHOWS! I AM READY TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH ALL THAT'S IN STORE, THERE'S NO TIME TO LOSE PAL, LET'S GO! (contains: SAFARI HAT, VEST, BINOCULARS)

Rain Wear package says: NOTHING CAN STOP US FROM HAVING OUR FUN. NOT EVEN RAINY WET WEATHER! LET'S JUST THROW ON OUR PONCHOS UNTIL THE RAIN'S DONE. AND WE PALS WILL GET WET TOGETHER! (contains: PONCHO, BOOTS)

MissM

They were originally supposed to come out awhile ago. And last time I heard it was for a "Summer 2005" release. :lol: Clearly they missed that one. Least they're out now though. On the Pal Mickey group I belong to, it was reported they're only $10 each at WDW. That seemed like a pretty fair deal to me.

I wonder if they'll ever move forward with Pal Pooh and such like originally was planned. (Pooh was noted as next in line because of his sales volume and popularity. This was, however, a couple years ago now.)
-m

edit Oh and there's a lot of real Pal Mickey aficionados who've been using other clothing - like doll clothes from Michaels or Build a Bear - for awhile now. This just opens it up to the general public. :)

Tim G

HebeJebe said:
I was at Once Upon a Toy this past Sunday and saw the 4 outfits for Pal Mickey.
The 4 outfits are:
Poncho & galoshes
Mickey Mouse t-shirt, hat, camera & pack
Pin traders vest and lanyard
Safari vest and hat
I'd rather see Mickey in a natural way... :D

"Mickey's Back to Nature Costume" :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DisJosh

:D I'm thinking next time I'm in WDW I need to pick up a Pal Mickey just for fun...along with the pin trader outfit!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom