Paintball

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Anyone else here play paintball? I got a 2k2 cocker and a tequila shocker, looking to get a BKO in January or so.

Bairstow

I LOVE paintball. I'm the president of my colleges club/field and try and play as much as I can, which isn't very often. My main marker is a modified 98 cocker, but I also have a number of cheaper guns.

They had paintball at WDW yesterday. Check it out.:

Paintball at Disneyworld

Snow White 27

I love paintball! I dont have my own gun yet but I use my dad's, um i cant think of what it is called right now but if you listed some i could name it!

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Original Poster
With pleasure :)

Stingray
Spyder
Tippmann 98
Impulse
Bushmaster
Autococker
Defiant
Angel
Intimidator
Excalibur
Shocker

Those are the most popular, if you don't see it in the list, just say so and I will find it :)

nikimsu2002

My brother's really into paintball right now. I really don't understand why. Last weekend, my college Michigan State, had a paintball war with our biggest rival, University of Michigan, in preparation for the football game next Saturday. MSU won the paintball game. Hopefully that'll predict the winner of football and MSU will win big! (Wishful thinking I believe. We haven't been doing too well lately!) But I'll say this anyways....

GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow White 27

My dad has a tippman 98 with an automatic. He has it all sooped (spelling?) up, so when I get to use it I make sure that the automatic is going! Last time I played I got three guys out!

Snow White 27

Actually thats the first time I have ever gotten someone out, so everyone there was pretty shocked when I did that in one round, including the three guys!

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Original Poster
:sohappy: I'm sure you didn't make those people very happy :animwink: , so watch out when you get hit somewhere where it really hurts, like the neck :( , now that hurts BAD.

Maria

Originally posted by nikimsu2002
My brother's really into paintball right now. I really don't understand why. Last weekend, my college Michigan State, had a paintball war with our biggest rival, University of Michigan, in preparation for the football game next Saturday. MSU won the paintball game. Hopefully that'll predict the winner of football and MSU will win big! (Wishful thinking I believe. We haven't been doing too well lately!) But I'll say this anyways....

GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.... I´ll say... GO BLUE!!!! :sohappy:
:D :animwink:

I´ll wear my t-shirt and cap... :animwink

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom