Paint the night returning, MSEP leaving!

Sped2424

That was my thought. It's way to popular. There are to many false rumors and info flying around right now. It's like freakin April fools.
Then why relay them as your sources? If you see falsehoods flying around twitter regurgitating them here as possible fact is more distracting than helpful!

brb1006

I'm still curious on when Disney will announce the return of PTN. If I remember correctly, it's moved to DCA.

TP2000

I made a typo. 4/13. Same day Pixar Fest starts.

Thank you, I missed that date too so it's nice to have posted here.

And whatever happened to the MSEP floats? Were they shipped back to Orlando to rot under a plastic tarp in the rain? Pushed into the ocean off Huntington Beach to form an artificial reef? Or still just sitting in one of Disneyland's multiple parade warehouses?

mickEblu

And whatever happened to the MSEP floats? Were they shipped back to Orlando to rot under a plastic tarp in the rain? Pushed into the ocean off Huntington Beach to form an artificial reef? Or still just sitting in one of Disneyland's multiple parade warehouses?

I have a feeling MSEP will be back. They were too quiet about it's goodbye this time. And they didn't use any words like "forever" or "last time." Not that those words mean anything at this point but I think it shows they don't want to put themselves in a corner anymore and that they re most likely considering bringing it again for a few more runs.

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

Off site warehouse

wild01ride

So, 4/13 at DCA?

If so, sweet!

I've only seen it during one trip but I love it, despite the things that everyone loves to hate about it.
I think it does a good a good job of bringing a "classic" Disney nighttime parade to modern day Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom