Paint Brush(es) on TSI

Ajax Redux

Original Poster
Is this still done? I'm about to advise some friends with a ton of kids to look for it/them, but I'd rather not have them return and chew my rump for sending them on a wild goose chase. Anyone know for sure?

milewis78

It is still done. The only catch is that they don't do it everyday. Tell your friends to ask the cast member who takes them over on the raft if the brushes are hidden that day. The cast member will know.

mp2bill

Is this still done? I'm about to advise some friends with a ton of kids to look for it/them, but I'd rather not have them return and chew my rump for sending them on a wild goose chase. Anyone know for sure?

I've never gone to TSI (wanted to last time, but my wife is a party pooper). What is the deal with these paint brushes?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That is good... I thought they stopped the whole paintbrush thing.
As far as I know it is still going on. From what I have been told there are days when they are not put out simply because they run out of paint brushes. Apparently some people take them home with them.

DisneyDude10

Yes they do still hide te paint brushes!!! As a matter of fact me and my girlfriend found a paint brush on August 17th of 2010. We were on the first raft over and found one within 5 minutes of being on TSI!!! it was awesome!!! Your entire party will receive a FP to both SM and BTM!!! Look everywhere under benches nooks and cranked of caves!!! EVERYWHERE!!!

DizneyPryncess

We paintbrush hunted on our last trip (May 2010) and they had them out. One a trip previous to that though, that hadn't hid them that day. In fact, the cast member seemed to have no idea what I was talking about, and had to ask another cast member who said they had all been taken. I've found that when they are hidden, the raft captain usually makes an announcement about it.

milewis78

Went paint brush hunting last month. Was told that they are down to two brushes because people have either taken them home or they were hidden so well that no one has found the others. I did find one of the two and it was Blue...which would mean the Yellow, Red, and Green are missing.

But keep looking and Happy Hunting.

tjnpd116

The island doesn't open until an hour after the park opens, so you have plenty of time to get in line for the first boat over. We found two of the brushes back in november, and gave the extra one to another family, they hid it so there kids would find it and it made there day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom