Paid DVC event at TOTWL for July 4th

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
From the Disney Parks Blog:

Not clear what this means for members who just want to go up to watch the fireworks. Hopefully there will just be a section roped off for this, but there could also be The Wave dinner event too. I hope it doesn’t mean the bar/ lounge is closed to DVC members staying at Bay Lake though.

If you have plans to go up, you might want to get there early.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
From the Disney Parks Blog:

Not clear what this means for members who just want to go up to watch the fireworks. Hopefully there will just be a section roped off for this, but there could also be The Wave dinner event too. I hope it doesn’t mean the bar/ lounge is closed to DVC members staying at Bay Lake though.

If you have plans to go up, you might want to get there early.
Today, on a quite reliable site about Disney food, I read that on July 3, DVC Members will be allowed to Top of the World Lounge, as usual.

On July 4, only Members who reserved this paid event will be allowed access.

You might want to confirm this information, perhaps it's already posted on the official DVC Member webpage.

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
Today, on a quite reliable site about Disney food, I read that on July 3, DVC Members will be allowed to Top of the World Lounge, as usual.

On July 4, only Members who reserved this paid event will be allowed access.

You might want to confirm this information, perhaps it's already posted on the official DVC Member webpage.

It is. 🤬

Blockout dates
This benefit is offered into 2019, but these blockout dates apply:
  • July 3: Available only to Members staying at Bay Lake Tower
  • July 4: Closed for Private Member Event
  • December 30: Available only to Members staying at Bay Lake Tower
  • December 31: Closed for Private Member Event

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom