Pages like these are why Wikipedia has a bad reputation

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster

Ismael Flores

Thanks to @NateD1226 for suggesting to turn a mini-thought in The Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread into an actual thread
There is page on Wikipedia that obviously no one cares about and it shows, called List of Disney attractions that were never built
The first half of the page is not bad at all, but once you get to the second half of the page it gets bad. Stuff like Jolly Old England (in American Wharf), Incredibles Dark Ride (in place of Superstar Limo), Tarzan Rainforest Rollercoaster, "Mussion" to Mars at Tokyo Disneyland, Superstar Limo in the Chinese Theater at HS! Maybe one or two of these things were actual ideas being tossed around, but none of these have sources! Pages like these are why Wikipedia is viewed as an untrustworthy source of information.

some of those are funny, the only one that I know was considered and then scrapped was the incredibles but it was not slated for a replacement of superstar limo and it was not a simple dark ride but more of a thrill ride

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I đź‘Ť you?
Premium Member
I gotta say, whoever's doing this is dedicated enough for an incident's page. I'm kind of impressed. Not even armchair imagineering competitions have incidents pages.

- "On June 14, 2004, two teenage boys were fighting at the Tomorrowland Park Spot until the park's security guards breaking up the two and sent them in prison."

The fictional security guards of the DLNYPD do not mess around! I'm guessing the author is not American, or the incident report would likely include a description of a fictional nationwide protest movement surrounding the two fictional teenagers who were put in prison by park security for fist-fighting.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
- "On June 14, 2004, two teenage boys were fighting at the Tomorrowland Park Spot until the park's security guards breaking up the two and sent them in prison."

The fictional security guards of the DLNYPD do not mess around! I'm guessing the author is not American, or the incident report would likely include a description of a fictional nationwide protest movement surrounding the two fictional teenagers who were put in prison by park security for fist-fighting.

That would mean that New York state gave Disney their own municipal/county status with more sovereignty than Reedy Creek if security guards can apprehend, indict, and sentence guests to prison.

Bezos is very jealous right now.

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
This is an... interesting one...
"James Allen, a 22 year old college student, was accused of kidnapping children while in the Kermit the Frog outfit on July 22nd 2007. He was found to be guilty of the crime and is currently serving 20 years in the slammer. Wocka Wocka!"

Last edited:

TwilightZone

This is an... interesting one...
"James Allen, a 22 year old college student, was accused of kidnapping children while in the Kermit the Frog outfit on July 22nd 2007. He was found to be guilty of the crime and is currently serving 20 years in the slammer. Wocka Wocka!"
I wonder if the person who made this was into fnaf.
Either way, hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Pablo Picasso would've wished that he could've created something as beautiful as this:

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Someone finally listened to our demands:

Last edited:

NateD1226

Someone finally listened to our demands:
They should make this their 3rd park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom