Packing!!!

RetiredFRN

Leaving in 3 days so started packing. Always end up packing too much but need conference clothes and change of clothes because of it being so hot. So... I'm taking the big suitcase and my DD who is 18 is only taking a carry on! (going for 6 days) Told her she needed to pack more, but guess what, not listening!! Big surprise. Think I might hide some of her clothes in my suitcase and when she starts crying she doesn't have a change of clothes I'll say VOILA!!

hrmom26

i always over pack but you never know what you'll need and something that's $5 at home could be either impossible to find or $25 at Disney. i bring Advil, allergy meds, clothes, band-aids, the works. last time i went my son took the sd card out of the camera to put in his wii of course never telling me buying another one of those at that time in disney was $$$ . so ya i would cram in some stuff for her for sure because having to buy her outfits in disney will cost a small fortune lol

Upvote 0

Jahona

I leave in 4 days and am packed and ready to go. I think the friends I'm traveling with don't even have a suitcase out yet.... This is probably why I have all the important papers.
I've got an over sized toiletry kit that is packed with first aid and other emergency supplies. The boy scout in me that never was. Always be prepared.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

I am trying to be very reasonable about packing this trip. Last year, all 4 of us checked bags. That got expensive real quick. This year, I want to only check 2 bags and save the $100 in fees. Given my past tendencies, however, I'm not overly optimistic about this. But, we'll see. :cautious:

Upvote 0

jenluvswdw

We have done carry on only for 6 say trip, but I don't mind doing 1 laundry run while getting pool time in. It is a good idea to pack her extra if you will not want to be at the laundry mat especially in the summer heat extra clothes are needed!;)

Upvote 0

awheartsdw

We are a family of 3 and we never check bags when we go to Disney. I want to be able to get off of the plane and get to the parks. I know that if using Magical Express you don't have to wait for your bags and they'll be delievered to your room, but it's the Type A personality in me that likes to be certain I'm in charge of my bags and they get where they need to go. It takes a lot to trust leaving my bags with luggage services at the resort, but that's the price I pay. Better they get lost in a room specifically for luggage than left at the airport. We roll all of our clothes and try not to take a ton of shoes. Truth be told, it's really me that brings too much in terms of clothing, but it's doable to just use carry on bags. We have large Vera Bradley bags and you'd be amazed at what really fits in them.

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

I always debate between an outfit for every day, or just doing laundry mid-vacation. This Dec we are going for 11 nights, so I think it will most likely be laundry vs too many items.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom