Packing for Beach Club

eaptmck

We are staying at the BC in 18 days (8/17-22) and wonder if we need to bring buckets and shovels for our 7 & 5 year old that love the sand, or do they have some to borrow? It seems like such a big thing to have to pack. Also, does anyone have any pictures of any of the waterslides there? On the Disney website I can see view of the pool(s), but even though I hear they have waterslides I haven't seen any images of them.

Lionking

I don't think I have a picture of the water slide but it looks like a ship it is really neat Beach Club has my favorite pool and a great resort I am not sure about the buckets and shovels but they do have some pool toys. If you have any other questions I could try to answer them for you

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

eaptmck said:
We are staying at the BC in 18 days (8/17-22) and wonder if we need to bring buckets and shovels for our 7 & 5 year old that love the sand, or do they have some to borrow? It seems like such a big thing to have to pack. Also, does anyone have any pictures of any of the waterslides there? On the Disney website I can see view of the pool(s), but even though I hear they have waterslides I haven't seen any images of them.

I love http://suitedisney.com photos. Great photos of StormAlong Bay!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom