package reservations down

baz212

I'm trying to add a person to my reservation and yesterday and today the package reservation computer has been down.:brick:

kjrmorgan

I think it might be a bit bigger than expected. It was to be back up at 7:30 PM Sat nite, then 9:30, then 11:45 PM Sat nite. Today (11/25), it is now advising to check back after 6:00 PM tonight.

Anyone have more info on this?

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

I think it might be a bit bigger than expected. It was to be back up at 7:30 PM Sat nite, then 9:30, then 11:45 PM Sat nite. Today (11/25), it is now advising to check back after 6:00 PM tonight.

Anyone have more info on this?

Spoke with the res center at 1PM, and they were saying after 6 PM tonight, Sunday, but not to count on it. Having worked there, every time the do this they really have no clue when it will come up again. Never fails to screw up the entire system. But the good thing is, no on else can book anything either so your not missing out.........

Upvote 0
We're in the same boat. I was able to hold the rooms I called this morning and the lady told me that it was to be up and running at noon and she wasn't told otherwise, so I'll be trying in a bit and will let you know of any luck I have.

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

If you're part of a group reservation (starts with G0_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ), and don't know your group number, your reservation can now be accessed much quicker, which is great if you're calling Group Reservations at your resort to make changes/ask questions/book DME.

Upvote 0
Finally got through, but got the shaft a bit. What happend was that last night we put 3 rooms on hold at the allstar sports. While thinking that we'd be able to get the special 5 day 4 night park hopper, when I called back today, low and behold I had the rooms, however, they could not give me that package. So we had to go up to POR. My father in law was pretty upset since he's footing the bill as a Christmas gift, and thought that the Meal plan would be included at a much cheaper rate staying at the allstar sports rather than POR. I still can't get my finger around the whole idea of well we have the rooms, but can't give you the package. I understand thats business, but just can't figure it out. Just going to have to keep checking online to see if there's any cancellations.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom