package question

morrismhs

I want to book a room only vacation in August. I know this will be at regular prices right now. Does anyone know if I do this, can I change to a discount package if it comes out later?

Does anyone think that there will be new codes for the summer?

crazygirley

Let me make sure I am understanding your question correctly...you are asking if you make room only reservations and then a package comes out, can you change your reservations?

You can always change your reservations, granted you can't get the same reservations if you get a package, say if your room only reservations are in a different type room than your package. I don't see why you don't think you can't change your reservations, you can!

Am I on the right track...?

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Yep!

You can't "change" your room-only reservation into a Package Deal, but you can CANCEL your room-only reservation and re-book your reservation as a new "package deal" if rooms are available!

HAVE FUN!

:)

Upvote 0

morrismhs

Original Poster
hey - thanks for the info. That is exactly what i wanted to know. I just didn't want to sit around waiting for discounts and miss out totally on a reservation. Now I can make them and hope(please!) that something will come along.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom